(See All?) Announcements
560 Users Online
Google, Bing

and I know that I'm drunk but I'll say the words — Sunrise Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Molo who has 473 posts.
Paradise Falls XIII. Subordinate
Jethrᴏ Kane
The woman took a moment to stand up, that simple action requiring far more effort in her condition. Although Jet had some idea of how pup things worked, the opportunity to see it play out was something new. And it was, on some level, intriguing, but also frightening. He could only imagine those feelings were many times more prevalent for Finley.

However, what felt nice was that the offer was appreciated. That feeling seemed to outweigh all others and make all the concerns and effort worth it. That meant he was doing something right, heading down a better path.

Jet gave his head a gentle nod at the second portion of what Finley spoke. ”I’d appreciate that, too. Supposin’ it works out for both of us, I’d be glad to have you.” If she was with Chan, the dark one was sure she’d be fine, though certainly, he’d be keeping both an eye and an ear out for her.

The following suggestion was also something he’d agree to with a smile and a nod. ”Yah. I can do that.” Walking and talking was practical enough. They could get Fin back to wherever, and he’d get to explore more, and possibly get a better idea of where Chan and the others were. He hadn’t anticipated seeing the elder Eastfall again so soon, but the thought of reconvening was a pleasant one.

-seconded! Thank you as well for the fun ^^