(See All?) Announcements
592 Users Online
Google, Bing, Kashikoi

holdin' you tonight — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 42 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Sephrina Valle

Sephrina could practically feel her father’s gaze burning a hole in the side of her face as she continued to avoid looking at him. For a second she worried that she would be sent back within the territory and not allowed to go with the group, and she didn’t want to miss out. The pup was relieved that this did not seem to be the case and her father announced that they would be going north up the creek. They were up and on the move, and the child rubber her shoulder against Isla’s as her sister joined her, falling in step between her two siblings.

At the idea of a plan made her tail wave happily behind her, a sly grin growing across her muzzle as she glanced at her sister. Of course Nix rained all over their parade and called her out for already breaking the rules. Looking to her other side she teased, ”What? Are you scared Nix?” Was he really going to let himself get shown up by a couple of girls?

Sephrina quickened her pace, not enough to be running, but was definitely going at a quick trot. She didn’t want to leave her brother behind, but she didn’t want to get left behind by her sister either. She would follow the pace of whatever Isla did.

[Image: QkAn5eS.png][Image: klZKTZf.png]
Played by Ghost who has 628 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater I. Leader
Viorel Valle

Viorel watched the children rush ahead, and it brought a smile to his face despite the fact that they were going a little farther than he would like. Last year his children had basically had complete freedom and so he had to battle the uneasiness this caused him. Of course, last year there had not been a murderer running around like a crazy wolf in the woods. He was disappointed neither Asmund or Llinea joined them, but was also not surprised given their recent trauma. He had been checking in on them more frequently, but he was no replacement for their mother.

It was turning out to be a beautiful autumn day, the sky clear and the air warm, leaves just beginning to tinge into their fall colours. He moved contently behind the children with the yearling at his side. He wasn’t sure exactly why, but suddenly he said, ”I know you’ve got friends in the other yearlings, but if you ever want to talk, or need anything at all, I’m here for you too. If you want.” There were so many children under his care now, and less than half of them were his own blood, but he felt protective over them all. He just wanted everyone to be safe and happy, even if he had to run himself ragged doing it.

He didn't want to drag the conversation on, or make her uncomfortable, so instead he silently set off beside her. Hoping for an uneventful afternoon.

FADE
(This post was last modified: Jan 07, 2023, 09:41 PM by Viorel.)
[Image: s38i5ZS.png]