(See All?) Announcements
510 Users Online
Google, Bing

I think we can all agree I’m a ten amongst these threes — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by PuppyThief who has 12 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Carrow Asurn

Thirst. Her tongue was tough as tree-bark in her mouth, her throat as dry as the earth under her paws. She no longer had count of the days since she’d had a proper drink, surviving on the blood of the few fresh kills she’d managed to make. But food too was growing scarce, the animals who succumbed to the draught already dried out, and their bones quickly picked clean by competing scavengers. If she didn’t find a source of water soon, she’d be in deep trouble.

So, she trotted along the scar of a desiccated river, dried up sludge at its base the only remnants of what once had been. Her fickle hope was that these old waterways would eventually lead her to a reservoir that still held some dregs to still her burning thirst. What she hadn’t expected, was instead coming across the unmistakable stench of pack, blocking her way. Lips pulling back over yellowed teeth, the dark wolf paused briefly, weighing her next move.

Thoughts ”Speech”

(This post was last modified: Jun 11, 2022, 11:33 PM by Carrow.)
Played by Kai who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
Avella was worried about how much longer this drought would last. So many other worries crossed her mind late at night when she was trying to sleep. It was becoming too dangerous for her to leave the territory, even as a first time mother she knew that. What moisture she got from her food she didn't know if it was enough to keep her babies alive. Each morning she would spend hours looking for any kind of water she could find. Dew on the grass and leaves of the plants anything that would help.

Along the slow border patrol she'd been in search of the small bits of water she hoped to find. That was how the scent had come to her, another wolf at their border. It had been awhile since they'd had a visitor though Avella wasn't surprised. She moved as quickly as her pregnant body would allow considering how large she'd grown by that point. She soon came to where the stranger was. "Can I help you?" She asked her tone wasn't as cheery as it had been only a month ago but it was friendly.
Played by PuppyThief who has 12 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Carrow Asurn

She was of half a mind to risk crossing the border, risking the wrath of the local pack to get to the crucial water. But before she could make her move, the sound of someone approaching drew her attention. The dark shewolf snapped into an upright position, pointedly pulling herself back from the border as the pack wolf cleared the trees.

She was a good deal bigger than the Crow, though her build appeared to be more slender – normally anyways, as her sides were currently swollen thick in what could only be pregnancy. Carrow’s nose wrinkled slightly at the sight, but she quickly smoothed her expression into blank politeness, flicking her eyes down to not meet the other’s directly.

Bat-like ears twitched at the question, one corner of her lips twitching but she managed to hold back the sneer, her voice carefully neutral as she answered: “I was just looking for water, didn’t realize I’d come this close to your borders.” She ducked her head and shoulders a little, so as not to come off aggressive – she might very well be able to take this one, encumbered shewolf, but she had an entire pack ready to come to her aid at any moment; Best to play it safe.

Thoughts ”Speech”

(This post was last modified: Jun 11, 2022, 11:33 PM by Carrow.)
Played by Kai who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
Avelle didn't know what this wolf could possibly want at their borders. The fact of the matter was the Ridge didn't have much to offer not without the rains. Still it was her homeland and it needed protected. As always she offered this wolf the same courtesy that she gave any wolf that came to her borders.

Avella was thankful to have scented her brother not far off. At this late stage in her pregnancy she was starting to feel uncomfortable meeting steange wolves at the border. She knew that if it came down to it she would be at a disadvantage. Knowing that Scully had her back she helf herself more confidently as she greeted the visitor.

As it turned out she was looking for water. "I'd say your safe since you didn't cross but you won't find water here," she stated in a tone that wasn't to be argued with. Avella shifted her weight waiting to see the woman's reaction to this news.
(This post was last modified: Jun 14, 2022, 11:00 PM by Avella.)