(See All?) Announcements
503 Users Online
Bing, Google, Clover, Nash

I hope we can still be friends — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Oksana couldn't help but laugh at Aquene's sentiment, "Its really scary how they can all be the same," she finally said, "Or mostly anyway." She thought there might be a few that weren't like that or at least she hoped. Though she didn't suppose it mattered much because she was very happy with Lee. "I'm not sure they would be as cute if they weren't the way they are," she added smiling.

She truly loved that she could joke with Aquene but have serious conversations with her too. There hadn't been another in Oksana's life like that and she was glad that things wouldn't change between them. "We are family and we take care of each other don't we?" She agreed, "All of us as it should be. You never have to worry about Nash or Kateri. I will look after them both because I care about them both very much." They were both like her family maybe more so than others in the pack and she would always be there for the both of them.

Oksana was happy to return the nuzzle Aquene gave her. She felt that this was truly a good moment between them. "I think the same about you and Nash amd the same goes for the two of you. I would help you any way I can." She wanted to see them just as happy as she and Aleister were. When the Shaman spoke of her leg Oksana looked down at it for a moment, "Its been much better actually. What you have me has done wonders. Though I agree it might be best if I do end up expecting puppies. Since it will be starting to warm up I think it would be okay to modify it." Oksana would deal with the pain if it meant her pups were safe.
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you