(See All?) Announcements
505 Users Online
Google, Bing

we exploded like cannonballs — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 349 posts.
Sanguine Cove III. Shaman
Aquene Slayer

But I put it out of my mind Long enough to call it courage To live without a lifeline

Aquene felt no shame in harassing him in this way. A year ago, she would have been mortified to even discuss such acts, but when one has their own children, many things that were once awkward and embarrassing simply became. He teased her back and she let out a soft chuckle, her head tilting to the side in an amused and friendly manner. She hadn’t known what she was getting herself into when she met him on that mountain, but looking back she truly would not trade it for the world. She expected nothing less in his answer. This entire pack was filled with untamable men.

He started, pausing in reflection as she raised a brow, curiosity lingering in her eyes and a desire to know. Similarly, she just wanted to see him happy… Oksana. She hummed, that soft smile remaining. “You both would be good together.” She appraised though she did not know the crow well… still, Aleister, while wild, was a man who knew what he wanted. He would know if Oksana is the right one for him.

She hummed something under her breath for a moment along the lines of idiot men before she snorted softly. “Well then, you ought to find out, yeah?” She posed back, taking a step closer as she tilted her head even more to the side. “How is she supposed to tell you her feelings if you never approach her about them? For a wild man, it’s a pretty dumb move to not simply scream your feelings for her from the mountain peak.” She was being a little dramatic, but it was difficult to not poke fun at her friend while also offering him her sage advice.

[Image: jNJyCis.png]
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

Aleister didn't realize how much it meant to hear her say they would be good together, him and Sana. Their relationship was unconventional, but he wouldn't have wanted it any other way with Aquene. Knowing that she approved of his love interest, made him feel more confident that he was following the right path towards Oksana. The Vuesain felt that Aquene had a better sense of intuition than the agouti male and he was happy that she felt she was a good choice for him.

However, he wasn't exactly expecting her next words. His ears flattened as she took a step closer to him as she continued her rant, letting him know exactly how foolish he was being. Nodding, cautiously he realized then the mistake he was making by not telling her his feelings. "Ah, right," he answered as he let his head fall towards the ground. "Should probably do that then, huh?" He replied with lifted brow as a smirk fell across his face. Of course, know that he realized how foolish he was being, Aleister was going to take the first chance he had to come clean with his feelings for Oksana and see if she felt the same way towards him. Who would have thought his mid-life crisis would have such good love advice? 

[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Aquene Slayer

But I put it out of my mind Long enough to call it courage To live without a lifeline

She was truly lucky to have such a good relationship with her co-parent. They just wanted to see what was best for each other, and through observation she knew not everyone was so lucky. She liked Oksana, even if she did not know her terribly well, and only in passing. The crow seemed like a nice woman, a kind woman… and that was what Aleister deserved… plus, it seemed like the woman could put him in his place if she needed to.

She could tell he hadn’t quite expected her tirade, but she just wanted to see him happy and it seemed like he was sabotaging himself by not talking about his feelings with the woman of his affection. She smirked back at him as he smirked, a light chuckle falling from her maw as well. “Yes, you probably should.” She stated back, a fake exasperation from her voice that was overshadowed by the hint of amusement. “It doesn’t matter how you do it. You could be confident or a stuttered mess… but if she feels the same way she won’t care. She’ll only care that you feel the same way.” She knew from personal experience.

Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

He contemplated her words as she continued letting him know that if she did love him the way he loved her, it wouldn't matter in the end. It just needed to be done in the first place. "Thank you, Aquene. Not sure where I'd be without you, at this point," he retorted with a soft smirk as his mismatched gaze regarded her carefully. She had grown so much since he first met her within the depths of the mountain, and he was thankful for everything that resulted of it. Yes, it was complicated in the explanation of things, but their relationship was simple and built upon respect for one another. Aleister couldn't be luckier.

[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Aquene Slayer
Fade with yours?

She was glad to help him in any way she would. That was what friends were for, after all. “No need to thank me.” She assured him softly, a smirk on her own features. “I should get back and check on Kateri… would you like to come with me?” She was so blessed that their daughter had such a phenomenal relationship with both of them just as her own parents had with her. She was grateful that she and Aleister were friends, and that they got along so well even more still. After awaiting his response, she made her way back towards the den.

Aquene Slayer