438 Users Online
Bing

Itchy throat and wide eyes — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 320 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Archer Valle

Archer Valle

Archer listened intently as Kateri spoke, eyes full of concern. He hadn't spent a lot of time thinking about what it would be like sharing his parents with another litter of pups... he'd always had to share. Even Eros - but he'd always known he was Eros's favorite, no matter what.

He offered Kat a smile. "I can understand that. I don't think your ma is going to just abandon you, though. You're going to get a bunch of new siblings - you're going to connect the whole pack. I think that's pretty special... but I can see how it might make you feel lonely, too. You can always come and visit me if you want to," he added. He would never turn Kat away.

[size=x-small]Archer is very haggard and thin; it is obvious he is not doing well.
Played by Kai who has 160 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kateri Vuesain-Slayer
It felt nice to be able to have someone to share how she was feeling with. She didn't dare say anything to her mother because she didn't want to upset her. Kateri felt that it was just better for her mother and Nash to not know how she felt. She was still so conflicted about it all and knew she had a lot to work out in her mind.

She listened as Archer spoke explaining his thoughts on her situation. "I know she loves me and wouldn't abandon me. Not on purpose anyway." Kat believed that her mother would just be too busy with the three of them to notice that the two of them hadn't spent any time together. It was better that she didn't put that pressure on her mother. "You make it sound like I have such an important part in things," she said a small smile across her features. She supposed she badn't thought about things like that but it didn't change the way she felt. "I might take you up on a visit " Maybe going to visit Archet wasn't a bad idea.