(See All?) Announcements
562 Users Online
Google, Bing

satellites can be our shooting stars — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 350 posts.
Sanguine Cove III. Shaman
Aquene Slayer

She saw his slight wince which caused a soft but understanding frown. “I know a little of anxiety is good for a guardian, but if it affects your ability to sleep then it is more than a little bit… if it gets bad, and you start waking up with nightmares, then there is absolutely no shame in getting help from a plant. My Aunt Lilya was a guardian, and she fought in a war, and she took medicine for the same thing almost every night.” She encouraged softly. She didn’t want him to think himself weak for needing medicine, and she wanted to assure him that it was only being suggested to help.

He thanked her and she smiled as he kissed behind her ear, the question bringing her back to something else, one of the reasons she originally sought him out. “Other than simply wanting to spend time with my mate, you mean?” She teased lightly with a soft smile. “I also wanted to thank you… I know I was a bit scattered when Kateri was missing, and I just wanted to thank you for being there for me. I know it couldn’t have been easy.” She had pushed herself and neglected her own care in favor of continuing to seek out her daughter and no doubt it had run him more ragged with anxiety than before.

Aquene Slayer
[Image: jNJyCis.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 607 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

As always Aquene spoke sense, her voice soothing against his worries. At the mention of war his ears pricked; his dad had fought in a war once, before he met Moon. Nash wondered if his father had needed herbs to help him sleep, or if he was as unfazed as he'd always seemed to his youngest son. Had Chan seen it in their father, and that's how he'd known to speak to Aquene?

The topic thankfully shifted away from his own woes and onto hers. Nash better knew how to handle his love's anxieties; at least he could do something. He chuckled at her tone and nibbled gently on her ear as she continued. "You don't need to thank me," he said softly. "I will always be here for you. It's never a burden; just being with you brings me joy. I'll happily support you through anything you need." It was clear she would do the same - was doing the same, now, with the very conversation they'd been having. "I love you," he murmured, just to make sure he was clear.

Played by Tasha who has 350 posts.
Sanguine Cove III. Shaman
Aquene Slayer

He insisted that he did not need thanks but she still felt it was necessary, regardless of his reasons or the fact that they would always be there for each other. She smiled softly when he confessed that it brought him joy even. “I love you too.” She murmured softly, nuzzling lightly against his neck as she felt a sense of peace and contentment washing over her. For now, and for awhile more, she would simply continue to savor his presence… savor the closeness between the two of them. For now, both of their worries would be soothed.

She even drifted off, finding the peace, the steady beating of his heart, enough to lure her into such a state of contentment as to allow her actual rest, though it would be a short nap before the maternal instinct stirred in her and forced her up so she might check on Kateri once more.

thread fade

Aquene Slayer
[Image: jNJyCis.png]