(See All?) Announcements
497 Users Online
Google, Bing, Jadon

hunter — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 27 posts.
Inactive VII. Subordinate
Torrent Lark

She didn't feel his judgement about her choice, and she liked him all the more for it. Though she really wished he could of told her his own reasons for being here. It occurred to her how difficult it could be without words, and yet they were still communicating. Even if she wasn't totally sure she was guessing it all right.

Oh, so he didn't want to stay here exactly. She could tell he must mean to head to the mountain.

Interesting choice.

Her gaze lingered on them, there was something alluring but she wasn't aching to climb them. "They are beautiful, but I haven't spent much time in mountains. Are they safe this time of year?" Her mother had never cared for them, and the only time they'd climb them was if they couldn't get around. It was only ever in the warmer seasons.  "Are you a mountain wolf?" Her silver gaze came back to him, giving him a chance to answer before asking another question. "Do you know someone there?" The smile cracked, turning into a more pained, apologetic expression. She wasn't a child but, felt a bit like one who was asking too many questions.

Played by becca who has 42 posts.
Lone Wolf VII. Subordinate
Spartan

He could see the inexperience in her in these moments. The questions of the mountains, not feeling the challenge of them in her bones! It mattered naught, he thought. These things could be taught with his guiding hands.

A soft shake of his head side to side. He knew not what dangers awaited him or what faces may greet him! Perhaps the mountain was barren, too harsh for those who might make a home. Maybe he would make a home! Fight and train among rugged peaks. Collect traders and fighters of his own as his father did.

He did not know how to tell all these things of himself to her. So instead he playfully grumble and allowed his fur to fluff up. Made his already thick self look thicker. Large paws slapped softly against the earth and once more he jutted his nose towards the snowy mountains. A challenging chuff sound in the back of his throat.

spartan does not speak!
Played by Switch who has 27 posts.
Inactive VII. Subordinate
Torrent Lark

"I've hardly been over mountains, or I would join you." Even if she wasn't convinced of her mother's "signs" she was still not inclined to take on a mountain now of all times. She didn't doubt he would be an excellent guide, but there were things instilled in her she'd yet to cut out.

By his attitude he was fearless, easily taking on such a challenge. She could only smile broader. "You are more than a match for it." Hopefully, he'd find what he was looking for up there. She liked his attitude and was a bit envious. She didn't feel as secure as she wanted, and wondered if he was born with the confidence or if it had found him along the way.

"I'm trying to make it till spring, and then maybe a new challenge will find me." No point in taking steps ahead, might fall before she even began.

(This post was last modified: Mar 13, 2023, 10:05 PM by Torrent.)