(See All?) Announcements
507 Users Online
Google, Bing, Aven, Viorel

i'm about halfway through a cabernet — Fool's Gold Chasm 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 379 posts.
Deceased
Woya Macieo
Woya did not anticipate the venom that came with the torrential tears, the words sharp as razorblades in the air. It surprised her more than Marrah's hatred of the twins. While there had always been a subtle darkness that ran through the Macieo bloodline, Enera Rayvne had been nothing but sunshine for the first year of her life. For her to speak with such anger only emphasized how much she was hurting, and none of it was erroneous for her to feel or express. She had been wronged, just not by her mother.

The rain was coming down harder now, and Woya's tongue brushed through Enera's crown and brow to keep the water from her eyes as best as possible, just as she would for any of her pups.

"I don't know who or what is t'blame for the water draining away, but that's what did this."

She still spoke gently, without any intention of admonishing the girl for her words. As the yearling had more or less choked out, she didn't need any more negativity, she just needed help making sense of the mess her world had become.

"Your mom woulda moved heaven n' hell to stay with you n' yer sisters if she coulda, but she wasn't given a choice. It's fucked, and I don't know if there is any way to make sense of it, any way to be prepared for losing such a big piece of yourself, but as lonely as you may feel without her please remember you aren't alone. We're here, En. I'm here. If you need to cry, to yell, to talk, anything. We're going to get through this together."
(This post was last modified: Aug 24, 2022, 05:16 AM by Woya.)
[Image: X2QzmxY.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 281 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Enera Rayvne
had a dream so big and loud

JUMPED SO HIGH I TOUCHED THE CLOUDS

Enera's rage subsided again, draining away to make room for the dizziness rushing through her. She could hear Woya talking, could slowly process her words, but the Rayvne girl was beyond responding to her now. She merely hugged close and sobbed, breathing too deep to try and regain herself.

She knew her ma would have stayed if she could have, but it didn't help her feel any better. Having Woya here, though... that did. She didn't know what she would have done if the pale woman who had once scared her so had refused to take Adonya and Sovanya and send them out on their own. Enera didn't know if she could have raised them, if she even could have found a mother for them before the died. If Woya hadn't-

Her legs buckled and she slid to the muddy ground, vision swimming. What was happening to her?

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 379 posts.
Deceased
Woya Macieo
As Enera lowered, Woya did too. Partly because she couldn't help it, the younger girl far larger and heftier than her elder, but also because that was where she wanted to be. No matter how upset nor if it took all afternoon, as long as Enera still wanted her there, Woya would be. She was silent as she continued to groom the yearling's crown and nape, hopefully a quiet comfort. It was all she could hope to be. The only thing that would make this any easier for Enera would be time.
[Image: X2QzmxY.png]