441 Users Online
Bing, Google

Torn
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 195 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Kanosak

My conversation has run dry...

The disappearance of Kinis had cut him deeply. He was still in turmoil. Perhaps if he'd never left...? No, he couldn't think like that, he had a job to do. It was with a fair amount of internal distraction that he set out for his regular patrol, pausing only momentarily at the spot where the blood had scattered across the forest floor. It still made his skin crawl being here. How could nobody have heard the young male howl if he needed assistance? Picking up his pace a little he had to wonder if Rhysis had something to do with this. It made his hackles itch. The dark wolf knew his sister. If his pack were on high alert, his sister should be too.

His head swum with all the catching up he had to do. He had promised Kashikoi a healing lesson. Wanted to talk to Volkan about what had her so spooked at the meeting, he missed Wille dearly and now he felt the need to schedule in a trip to Swift River to warn his sister, and all before the pups were born, on top of his usual border patrols and interrogations. It put him in a testy mood. Snorting to himself he tried to push the storm clouds from his vision. He could only do what he could do. He continued on his way.

That's what's goin' on. Nothing's fine I'm torn...

user posted image
Played by Kashikoi who has 182 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
Kashi had set about following the scent of his dear friend. Kano had been acting different since he had returned. I wasn't the different like the others who seemed to only be able to think of the opposite gender. No this was a different kind of different to him, there had to be something bugging him. It was not long before he found Kano by a splotch of dried blood. The smell comming from it was faint but definitely wolf, what happened here he wondered.

Upon approaching him he spook softly keeping himself low to the ground to show that Kanosak was the dominant one "What's wrong Kano? and why is there dried wolf blood?" He was deeply and honestly concerned for his friend. Perhaps something happened on his travels but he didn't know what was on his mind. This wasn't the Kano he knew this was one that was full of stress and worry and it made a slight whimper escape his throat.

With death comes life and with life comes hope.
Inactive Deceased
Kanosak

I'm all out of faith, this is how I feel...

There were no new clues here. Nothing to indicate what had happened. Kashikoi's scent washed over him before his voice broke the silence. He had been distant since he got back. He hadn't been gone for that long, but so much had changed. "I don't know." he admitted quietly. His skin itched to investigate but at the same time, he couldn't just go wandering off into the forrest, he was the second. He had a job to do. It would be easy enough to send Rolu or Vander off to investigate, but their scents were as faint on the earth now as Kinis'.

"Where did they go Kashi?" he asked quietly turning to face the younger wolf with a quiet nudge in greeting, the weight of the world was on his shoulders but he wouldn't let it ruin this moment. He owed the young wolf all the time he had to spare. Once pups came they would all need to gel together, to raise the future of their pack, even though most of them wouldn't lay eyes on the young ones until they took their first steps into the sun.

I'm cold and I am shamed...

user posted image
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
Kashi mulled over what Kano had said. He himself never knew the wolf as far as he knew but it was clear that the wolf had been close to Ruiko and clearly kano as well. <i>Where did they go Kashi?</i> that was what Kano had asked him. He didn't know who he was talking about but he felt ashamed because it was true that the pack had shrunk in size. Standing next to Kano he practically sighed out his answer "I don't know where they went but what matters is that your back and alive..."

Kano should of had a joyous return yet it was met with dismay and sadness. Determined to comfort his golden friend he nuzzled the part of his neck that he could reach much as a brother would. What could of happened to him? He was suddenly not him anymore but a different him who felt detached. "Lets walk." He uttured this in aim of tearing him away from the dried blood in which had tainted all that knew of its horrors like a poision.
Inactive Deceased
Kanosak
<blockquote> <i>Lets walk.</i> The words cut through the silence, screaming with the voice of reason but he still struggled to drag himself from what remained of Kinis’ scent. He had failed them. He shouldn’t have gone. Head hanging low he trailed after the young brown wolf dejectedly, but the further they moved from the crime scene, the higher his head inched. There was little use dwelling on the past in his waking hours. His nightmares would remind him of his guilt as he slept.

This was a bad way to be thinking and he knew it, so he shook in an attempt to loose his bad mood. Plastering a small smile to his face he turned to his young companion. <b>”Ready for one of those lessons?”</b> he questioned, sounding a lot more like his old self even if he didn’t feel it. He needed a distraction.</blockquote>
user posted image
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
Kashi looked back at Kano's defeated frame of a body. In a way it reminded him of himself not long ago. This was a side of his friend he had yet to see. He heard Kano's question but in truth he didn't feel like it but he would do it for his friend. "Yes I would like to start the lessons now." He hoped that this would get his friend's mind off of these dismal thoughts.

"It's not your fault you know." He said this as he came to a stop, "You can't change what has already come to pass, but you must not forget it either, for that is how we learn to better our selves." The words that came from his maw surprised even him, but these were words he had come to live by and he knew they were true.