509 Users Online
Bing

give me a sign — Kingsfall 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 862 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
For @Siyet only.

It had taken him far too long to seek her out, but he had admittedly been rather distracted. With Flair's pregnancy clearly having taken, he was able to take the lengthy walk it took to seek her out. Perhaps it had been coincidence, but he felt she was being far more elusive than she ever had been the spring prior. There had been word of something about an upset between her and Jethro, but he hadn't probed into the specifics.

Still, at this point, he was a little worried. When he caught her trail, he followed it quickly, and when her pale frame appeared between the redwoods, he barked to get her attention. His ears lifted and his tail wagged, hoping she would greet him happily in return. That despite what Auburn had said, she was actually doing quite well for herself here like the others seemed to be.
Played by Nyan who has 186 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
After the upset with Jethro, Siyet still wasn't sure what she was going to do. It had been a few days since that incident and she found herself pacing, trying to think of something. She spent a lot of her time recently trying to come up with a solution. While she was pacing she heard a familiar voice call out. One she hadn't heard in a while. She was surprised that he was out this way, last she had heard he was still around The Cove.

She looked over to see Chan approaching and with a slight smile, she trotted over to him. She was happy to see a familiar face, amongst all the chaos of the last little while, some familiarity could do her some good.

"What a surprise to see you here Chan, I never expected to see you here."

She got close to embrace him like a good friend would. She also tried to hold herself together, last time she saw Chan was with Jethro. Siyet had to be strong, the wounds were still healing.
Played by Cade who has 862 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
She did indeed smile, but it was a whisper of those radiant grins she'd once doled out. Chan's ears leaned back with empathy, and he hooked his neck over her shoulders to return her hug.

"Yeaah," he stepped back to answer, giving a sheepish grin, "I know it was supposed to be permanent but uh... I left the Cove. Again."

He rolled his shoulders in shrug, as though it couldn't be helped. Really, could it? He was where he belonged now, finally. That truth ran as deep as marrow.

"How have you been? I haven't seen you around much?"

It could be his fault, but he felt it a good place to start. After all, maybe Siyet didn't want to talk to him about any of the negatives in her life right now. He was not a wolf who would push another to discuss their matters with him.
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]