Google, Bing

Hey stranger — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

for @Kajika<3 a much needed check in <3

Too long. It had been too long since they talked, truly checked in more than their daily hellos. The weight of life was once more heavy upon her shoulders. She learned long ago to lean on those who loved her, and even though she hadn't always been given the opportunity, she had it now. Her large inky paws weaved easily through the magnificent trees of her home. His scent filled her coal nose causing her to alter her course. It wasnt long before his dark chocolate coat came into view, drawing a chuff from her maw. She smiled while her silver dusted tailed wagged behind her as she approached him. She brushed against his side as she bumped her head against his shoulder in greeting. "Hey there stranger." she greeted with a light laugh.

Word Count: 134
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
The atmosphere in the cove had been one of grieving. Though the pack kept moving forward he could sense that not all was well, at least not yet. Even he had been doing his own grieving for the lost Vuesain. He'd thought he'd bee the one to leave this life before Aleister but what had happened was just another example of how cruel the lore could really be. He'd kept mostly to himself allowing the others to cope with the former leaders death in their own way.

That morning he had taken up a patrol. It was slow going since his old bones didn't allow him to move too quickly. That was fine by him since it gave him some time to think about things. He wasn't expecting to be joined by none other than Moonshadow. She'd been rather busy with the pups and her family.

When he heard her chuff Kajika paused his patrol to wait for her to catch up. "Hey back atchya," he greeted brushing his nuzzle against hers in greeting. "You wanna walk with me or we could find a nice quiet place?"
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

She felt guilty she had been so busy that she hadnt checked up on her best friend. She knew her chocolate friend was especially close to Aleister, having been in the cove when he had been born. A hum buzzed in her chest as they greeted one another. The Tallis man asked if she wanted to walk with him or find a quiet place. She stretched her limbs testing them out, seeing if they'd be up to it. They were becoming stiffer as the weather changed, though she wouldnt let anyone in on it. "A walk sounds good" She smiled continuing to walk with him. "How are ya doin'?" She asked as they walked leisurely through the cove.

Word Count: 118
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]