609 Users Online
Google, Bing

all hands on deck, stand hip to hip — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 496 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater II. Leader
Eros Valle
Backdated to 11/8. For @Archer only.

Eros had made yet another decision, but this one he wasn't going back on. Something was keeping his mother away from them along with Uncle Vayko, and he couldn't just wait for someone to eventually tell them what when he could act and help. Thankfully, he had Seri to accompany him and have his back. There was another wolf who likely would too, but... the teen had a different idea for what his brother could do to assist.

He sought out the darker-pelted boy, and was grateful to find him alone. Eros let out a soft whoof to get his sibling's attention, tawny tail wagging in that familiar, friendly manner. This didn't have to be a bad thing, didn't have to be hard... but he was nervous all the same. What if this time, his brother took their father's side? What if Archer didn't understand?

"Hey uh... can we talk?"
Played by Flywolf who has 320 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Archer Valle
I'm so sorry, I didn't see this! I'll prioritize it!

Archer Valle

Archer had drawn in on himself as of late. He was trying, he really was, but forgiving himself for failing their foreign friends so badly was something he feared would weigh on him for a long time. He really only spoke with @Kateri and his brother very much, both of whom had been so supportive. Even Seri had been helpful - they were mud brothers, after all. When Eros had suggested this ridiculous club to him Archer had merely indulged him out of jealousy.

He'd never imagined he would grow to be thankful for their pact in his own right.

Eros's soft woof caught his attention and the younger Valle boy looked up to see his littermate approaching. He was about to greet Eros warmly, but at his tone a creeping of dread came over him. "Of course," he said, almost cautiously.

[size=x-small]Archer is very haggard and thin; it is obvious he is not doing well.