(See All?) Announcements
539 Users Online
Bing, Google

some people call me a space cowboy — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nyan who has 186 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
To Siyet, Finley didn't seem too worried about her little one. So Siyet dismissed her concerns and instead felt that with Jethro following him, the little one would be alright. She knew that Jethro would be able to take care of him and get him back here.

"Yeah, you are right. I don't think there really would be too much to worry about. Jethro is a good guy and should be able to get Ryder back no problem."

She smiled at Finley with a reassurance in her smile. She then posed the question, "Did you want to go after them or did you want to stay here?"
Played by Ghost who has 206 posts.
Paradise Falls III. Mentor
Finley Lennox

The mother’s nerves eased as Siyet did not press the issue and actually backed down and agreed that Ryder was safe with Jethro. Reassured that the other woman had not been intending to insult her parenting she settled back down into a relaxed position. Smiling after the pair as Jethro called out, Finley felt herself feeling a little bit…wistful? They were building a good life here, but she wished she could have provided her sons with a father who was as involved as the man before them.

Pulled out of her thoughts at Siyet’s question she shook her head, green eyes focusing back on the pair who were on the move again. She smiled, ”No, let them have their fun. It’s good for them, or him I mean. It’s good for Ryder.” And maybe it was good for Jethro too, but she couldn’t force him to take on the fatherhood role for a wolf that had walked away from them.

As badly as she wanted a picture perfect family, this was the one that life had given her. And that was going to have to be good enough for now.

FADE
(This post was last modified: Oct 05, 2022, 11:01 PM by Marrah.)