(See All?) Announcements
529 Users Online
Bing, Google

the sweetest wine — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 47 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Camden Elliot

Camden had noticed how the numbers dwindled as the drought eased it’s hold on them all. Water had returned, and with it came a certain sense of security… others felt comfortable with leaving, but Camden remained a fixture, regardless of the cold shoulders he received from others or any thoughts about his own attempted courtship of their alpha and queen. He made his way for her now, a plump vole clutched in his jaws for her.

Perhaps if he were lucky, he would see the children as well… he knew there was no way to know for sure if any were his own blood, but in his mind it did not matter… he held a deep affection for Avella, and thus her children were his own, in his eyes, even if it was something he had never addressed with her. It never felt like they were quite at the point of that own discussion.

Mon Cherie, I’ve brought you a snack.” He called out after setting the vole down, finding her at the mouth of the den. “How have you been, cher?” He could not imagine the day to day stresses that came with trying to keep the Ridge afloat while raising an entire brood of her own… it sounded far too stressful to him, and so he would be there to ease her burdens any way he could.

sorry baby girl but i can't tonight

Played by Kai who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
The masked alpha lay resting in the mouth of the den. After a morning doing her checks of the territory and caches and spending time with the children she wanted a few moments. They were a rambunctious bunch but they were hers and that was what mattered. Luckily they'd tired themselves out and were resting inside the den. Sometimes it was hard to turn off the protectivness that she felt over them. Which was why she'd chosen to rest in the mouth of the den.

Though the forest was the same Avella felt it had grown quieter with the disappearance of so many from their ranks. It disheartened the Archer matriarch to know that they could leave so easily. The one that had been the most upsetting was Alarick's departure. She hadn't been able to fix that. She could only hope that with winter approaching others woukd come and fill the ranks once more.

Her head rose at the sound of his voice. His first words telling her exactly who was calling. Immediately a smile spread across her maw and her tail swept the ground before she rise to greet him. "A snack is most welcome after my busy morning," she told him as she moved to greet Cam by brushing her muzzle against his. "I'm doing well all things considered. Do you want to sit with me for awhile?"
Played by Tasha who has 47 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Camden Elliot

He smiled softly when he saw the smile stretch across her maw. He enjoyed the fact that he was able to bring that smile to her, while simultaneously saddened that it ever had anything but a smile to it… it didn’t seem fair. She dealt with so much. He gave her a light bump when her muzzle brushed against his, humming softly as she confirmed she was well. That was good; he could hardly stand for his Queen to be anything but… especially with all of the curveballs that life seemed to have thrown the Ridge over time.

“Of course, Cher.” He offered as he settled in beside her, keeping his head turned towards her with a gentle smile on his features. He knew their numbers were lower, but even as winter approached, her children grew… they would soon be able to help with hunts and such, and things would work out, plus more would come… sure, they might only be looking for a place to keep their belly full during the winter, but if they helped then Camden would have no complaints.

“I’ve been hoping to catch you. Things have seemed so busy lately with wolves leaving… we’ve all been keeping out paws busy so it feels like there’s been no time for conversation.” And for wooing. He had told her he had every intention to woo her. Even now, he was drawn to her, her presence, and the way she held herself.

sorry baby girl but i can't tonight

Played by Kai who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
There hadn't been much time for socialization. Since their numbers were lower each of them had more to do to make sure the pack continued to thrive until more wolves hopefully joined their ranks. She was happy to see Cam and though she'd been looking forward to a few moments to herself she was more than happy to spend them with him. It felt like the longest time since they'd had a really good chance to speak with each other.

"Good," She spoke pleased when he agreed to join her and watched as he settled in next to her. She didn't know how long the children would sleep but she hoped it would be a good long while. Though she loved every moment of being a mother it was a hard job to have while also leading a pack.

"Yes, it certainly has been busy," she agreed, "But I am glad you've found me and as per usual you have perfect timing. The children are napping. So we have some time for conversation." She wasn't sure how he did it but she did appreciate the way he appeared at the right time. "I am hoping that things won't be this busy for too long. That others will come to join us."