(See All?) Announcements
605 Users Online
Bing, Jessamy, Google

the breath that carried me
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 20 posts.
Inactive VIII. Yearling
Geminia Lupine

Geminia knew little of all of the tragedy that had befallen the pack she had chosen to make her home in, all she knew was that she could now take steps to better herself and help her pack through learning. “I imagine… I have been hoping for rain every night… something I never thought I would do before. I hate the rain, but this drought has really put things into perspective for me in that regard.” She admitted with a frown on her features. She recalled a few times catching a cold from being caught in the rain when she had been just a pup, and she loathed wet fur… and yet, there she was, wanting nothing more than a torrential downpour to hit.

Her smile grew a little more, though there was a hint of sadness in her eyes. “I want to help her… when I met her, she was so… sad.” Gem frowned at the very thought. “She told me what happened to her mom… any way I can help at all to remove some of the burden from those still grieving, I will do.” That went for Woya too.

(This post was last modified: Nov 16, 2022, 04:32 AM by Adonya.)
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 379 posts.
Deceased
Woya Macieo
Woya should have, but she didn't expect the turn the conversation would then take. Discussing the drought was one thing, but talking about Rhaegara's death was still painfully tender. Of course, the youth meant no harm, was only showing empathy and so even as the queen's ears leaned back and her smile diminished, she still maintained upward turned corners and the silent cadence of her tail.

"Well, this is all a perfect start. Maybe in due time, you can show En how to have fun again too, yeah?" she offered gently. The young girl would need all the friendships she could get, especially with the rift that had clearly formed between her and Marrah. It sadened Woya to see, and she hoped that their relationship would heal as well. Perhaps Geminia could offer a new kind of balance to their dynamic, and be something like tree sap to keep the duo together.
[Image: X2QzmxY.png]