508 Users Online
Google, Bing

turn the car around — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 862 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
For @Aquene only.

It was the very last stop he would make, giving himself as much of a chance to put distance between himself and the Cove before word could spread. He asked for @Flair to wait for him elsewhere, and was relieved to find Aquene alone. Having to find a way to get her out of, say, Nash's company would have been a headache he wasn't really prepared for. This was going to be hard enough on it's own.

"Hey, 'Ne," he called out to her, tail wagging amiably though he couldn't quite bring a smile to his muzzle. Chan had largely avoided her since that wayward talk, convinced his presence would only make things worse. This was the only way he could think to try and undo the damage he'd done.

"I... I need to talk to you about something."
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Tasha who has 349 posts.
Sanguine Cove III. Shaman
Aquene Slayer

Aquene had been through the den, not quite herself still as she remained as quiet as always… even as his voice came she would hide tucked away in the back with the latest bundles of herbs she had managed to collect. She had ignored him, and continued to as his words echoed through her mind. There was nothing for him to stay to her. Admittedly, she had been ignoring him, and when it was unavoidable she conveniently found her husband and stood with him.

She hadn’t said anything to Nash about it, and she was willing to wager that by the lack of conversation about it, neither had he… and thus it had given her safety. “There’s nothing left to say.” She stated simply, her tone melancholy as the hurt radiated. It had done a number on her, but slowly and surely she was coming to realize that Chan was wrong, and that she wasn’t projecting onto him… it had taken looking back, and micro analyzing every moment of her medical career to realize it… but she had.

Aquene Slayer
[Image: jNJyCis.png]
Played by Cade who has 862 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Her response was simple, curt. Chan blinked, and his brows knit. Apparently, he'd done much worse than he thought. There was a number of things she could be upset with him about, from that which he wanted to discuss to not being around her or the kids enough to his stunt with the Backwater, of which he was sure Nash had told her.

Maybe this was just another mistake he was on the verge of making. Chan hesitated, then took a step back.

"... okay."

The word was spoken quietly, and then he was gone. He didn't need fuck things up any further.
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]