(See All?) Announcements
255 Users Online
Bing, Google

with blue skies ahead — Kingsfall 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 39 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Auburn Tanga-Eastfall
It wasn't until a few sentences in that Aub was able to catch on to the nature of this dispute. He couldn't help the brush of heat that warmed the skin beneath his fur, or the increased aversion to eye contact in this moment. Romance was certainly not something Auburn could speak on, and he absolutely did not feel driven to pry any further into Jethro's love life. There was one thing he could gather, though;

"That would be difficult."

Feelings couldn't be helped, and when it came to these emotions in particular, there was no one to blame when things didn't always sync up. They had to wade through them one way or another, that was simply the burden of being alive. Hopefully the friendship could be salvaged, but... maybe there was something more waiting out there for Jethro's friend, too.

"If there's anything I can ever do to help, just let me know."

Obviously there was no magic wand to be waved, but even if Jet just needed to vent now and then, Auburn didn't mind.
(This post was last modified: May 09, 2023, 05:45 AM by Auburn.)
Played by Molo who has 474 posts.
Paradise Falls XIII. Subordinate
Jethrᴏ Kane
That would be difficult, Auburn murmured. Undoubtedly true, perhaps even a bit of an understatement. That whole situation was close to, if not maybe the most difficult and painful thing he’d ever dealt with and experienced. Jet was sure he still couldn’t even imagine how it must’ve hurt Siyet. If he never had to hurt someone like that again, it’d be too soon.

Mercifully, thankfully, Auburn did not pry any further. Instead, he offered his help moving forth. A kind gesture, that earned him a small smile. ”Hope that won’t be necessary. But.. thank ya. The same goes for me, too. If I can ever help..” it would be provided.

”M’glad you’re joinin’ us, too. Let’s go, tell the others?” For despite the bad, there was good, too. Old and new friends alike were coming to reside here. Things were shifting and changing, but they all still felt like family.

-fade if you want! Ngl Aub's fate broke me.
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 39 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Auburn Tanga-Eastfall
yeah definitely wasn't in the cards when i brought him in but... can't suddenly have 3 chan kids ^^;

Auburn couldn't help but smile again, tail even giving a few wags as he felt both a measure of kinship and humor in Jethro's response. He too would hope that he would never need to lean on another, but it was equally good to know that his friendship was reciprocated, especially given the inevitability of such situations. Life was beautiful, but that didn't always mean kind.

"Thank you," he spoke with eyes crescented, as though the sun shone upon him, and began to bob his head yes in agreement.

"Yes, please!"

For a time, he had though the Cove would be his permanent residence. Now was the time to settle into what would be his true home, and he couldn't wait for this newest chapter of his life to begin.