677 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut

a Lannister always pays his debts — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 5 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zeal
Any SC wolves welcome, but special tag to @Oksana @Nash & @Chan

Repayment and guilt brought him back. A full year since he departed the Lore, the pewter man was back upon the lands that once unknowingly welcomed him without harshness or cruelty. Instead, he was healed and brought back from the folds of death, and which he repaid them with desertion. Gratuity was foreign to the warrior and to this day he is still ashamed, but he did not want to risk their lives with his past. Deserting them was for their own good at the time as Zeal was unsure if he had been followed. He didn't want their deaths to stain his paws.

Zeal could have gone on with his life, completely forgetting about the mountain wolves, however his conscience had another idea for him. Instead, his travels have brought him back. The pewter man figured he could be of service for a few months and the guilt would eventually disappear and then he could go on with his life once again. For that he was foolish.

Keeping several lengths away from patrolled borders, the pewter man paused for a moment. This would be his last chance to leave without being noticed and truly leave this all behind him. However, his small scrape of honor the man had left within him would not let his paws budge from his spot. Lifting his maw into the sky, Zeal called for the leaders of the mountain pack.

Played by Cade who has 862 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Chan didn't often intercede in the pack's affairs as he once had, but the howl that lit across the land was familiar in an unexpected way. He didn't think he would cross paths with Zeal again, hoping the other man had simply figured out how to continue his own life and was safe and happy elsewhere. Already near, it didn't take much to convince himself to angle his steps toward the call's origin.

When he saw the other wolf, he was in much better condition than when he'd first been with them, and that was good to see. A smile actually graced Chan's lips, small but genuine.

"Hello, Zeal."
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 607 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

Nash had always responded to border calls, even before he was leader. He'd felt it his duty as a guardian - a duty he now felt doubly. His paws turned toward the call. To his great pleasure he saw his brother's form already with the caller. He arrived in time to catch the man's name. He was familiar, but Nash didn't think he'd ever really interacted with him when he'd been here before.

"Hello," he greeted warmly. "I'm not sure we really met last time you were here; I'm Nash, one of the Cove's leaders." It didn't feel quite so weird to say anymore. He was finally settling into his roll in the pack.