(See All?) Announcements
356 Users Online
Bing, Galen, Kokonoe, Google

nap on the front lawn, look up in the sky — Shroud of the Lost 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 162 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Loach

Well, good news. You got a handsome face here. There's peaks down the river and a girl who speaks another language at the camp. He snorted with heavy amusement. As if things had suddenly fallen into place for the both of them.

Although Loach could hardly fathom when the question had been turned on him.

A thoughtful hum rattled his throat as he leaned along Clouse. Fur brushed forward and backward as they continued onward. Although the pace seemed to be as casual as it could get. You're the most fun I've indulged in in a long while. He admitted with a casual shrug.

Currently I spend my days poking around the woods. I've been thinking about going to see the mountains further south. He jutted his chin lazily. Then his warm gaze rebounded back to his...uh, no title.

Played by Cade who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Clouse Charity Archer
Good news, Loach claimed, and it indeed was. Clouse perked visibly at the mention of a wolf who utilized a different tongue, questions leaping into the back of his throat. He would hold them back though, continuing to focus on the man at his side instead of running away with curiosity about a stranger. Still, he couldn't help but hope that she spoke a language he either had yet to learn or wasn't skilled with, giving him opportunity to sharpen his skills.

Another compliment was gifted to him, and his tail wagged behind him, occasionally knocking into Loach's flank for their proximity. Clouse could certainly say the same in return.

"I'd love to do that with you," he proffered with a smile. The mountains to their south were not only striking even from afar, but they had not featured in any of his family's many stories. They were uncharted territory, and Loach would be the perfect sort of soul to share such an adventure with.
Played by becca who has 162 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Loach

Well, He huffed a little, sidestepped to offer a bit more of a...firmer shove. Still playful! Loach knew he could be an ass, but he had never been intentionally coldblooded to any.

Let's get you rested and fed. Then you decide when we take off. He had meant to go venture to them with the cubbin' Llinnea, but...well, it wouldn't hurt to scout them out first with Clouse. Or explore different parts entirely, right?