(See All?) Announcements
564 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut

When the only way is up. — Blackberry Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Han who has 116 posts.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde

Bear, such a well chosen name for him. Bear looked like one, his size and fur. Kyrie looked at the black wolf, simply waiting for her to say her name. Bear came a litte closer to her but she didn't mind. She felt safe now so she could just relax and talk. Meeting new wolves wasn't so bad, maybe she could really begin a new life here. The black wolf began to talk, Kyrie could hear the pride in her voice when she said her name. Elettra Archer. Kyrie nodded and repeated the name in her head, who knows maybe she would see Elettra more then this one time. When she watched her the black wolf suddenly turned around. Surprised she looked at her back, was she going already?

Kyrie looked at Bear for a second with the question in her eyes. Did they do something wrong? Had she done something stupid again? She hadn't been rude, or said something wrong in her mind. Maybe Eletttra became annoyed because she stared at her. Her legs began to move, steadily faster so the distance between her and the black wolf would disappear. 'Wait,' Kyrie stopped walking and tried to look her in the eyes. 'Sorry, did I do something rude or anything like that?' Kyrie hoped not but why would Elettra suddenly turn around if there wasn't something? 'If I did, I'm sorry I didn't meant to do that, I'm not very good with meeting new wolves. Well I'm Kyrie Hyde, so nice to meet you.' Her tail wagged while she smiled clumsy. She hoped that she didn't gave of the wrong impression but she knew herself good enough that if she didn't she would feel guilty afterwards. The only thing she could do was wait.

(This post was last modified: Apr 15, 2012, 05:38 PM by Kyrie.)
user posted image
Played by - who has 26 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Bear Aleiz
Sorry its so late and short. :c <3

He had been about to say something more, when the black lady simply turned and left. Woah, what just happened here? He wasn’t too sure what he had done, having not realised he had stepped towards the smaller wolf, he hadn’t meant to cause offense. He just felt the need to stand up for those smaller then him; having been at the hand of bullying and abuse all his life, it seemed as if his duty in life to was to spare others from what he went through. Still, he didn’t know that his little movement had caused her to feel so isolated, let alone his expression. Bear’s main problem was that he wore his heart on his sleeve, he couldn’t help but he honest not only in his words, but in everything he did, lived and breathed.

He had started to take a step after her, when the smaller wolf took charge and his place instead, pacing after the dark female, Elettra wasn’t it? He kept his distance, maybe it was something he had said or done that caused her to walk off. It normally was his fault, so for now he was going to let the white wolf try to coax her back. He instead, sat upon the floor, watching the two converse from a distance. He felt it best to let them work things out and if it was his fault she left, then hopefully Elettra would feel more at ease without him listening in.

Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
The female, smaller then her, slimmer and thus, faster, easily caught up. Elettra could hear the easy pitter-patter of her footsteps over the ground and tensed when she approached, never having been favorable of someone coming up from behind on her, mainly that of a stranger, however sweet, friendly, or small she might of been. Still, the young woman would whip around to her front, intent to force Elettra to stop dead in her placement- and she did.
When she questioned of doing something rude, Elettra's ears would fall, sorry for the young woman and that she might of felt such a way. It was easy to think that she might, by Elettra's sudden turn, despite the fact it was not she which had done the bidding. "No, Kyrie. You've done nothing wrong." Her ears already fallen, matched with her skull now, to level her own head with the girl before her. "I suppose, I'm not well with this ether." She would admit delicately. Her head then turns ever so slightly behind her, to where she would see Bear standing there, keeping his distance as they spoke a moment. Good. "A pleasure." She would offer delicately, but even as she meant to keep her voice level and less 'dominating', the lingering tones were not easy to shake.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
The words that came form the black wolf made her relieved. She hadn't done anything wrong, she wasn't annoying to anyone. 'Well then we are together bad in meeting new wolves.' Kyrie smiled, 'Together being bad doesn't feel so bad than being the only one.' It felt for her that way at least. Did was her first journey, before this she had never done anything without her pack. There weren't any strangers who would join them so she had lived only with her pack that was actually family. Not so hard to talk with when some of them had known you since childhood. But she found out soon enough that she was a little bit more shy with strangers as soon she had stepped out of her pack. Unlucky for her it didn't go away after some months of travelling. She felt still a bit awkward and nervous. Even now Kyrie was constantly thinking about what to say and how to do. Without letting a silence take over the mood. It was good that Elettra and Bear couldn't read her mind. Her brown eyes looked aside so she could see Bear. He wasn't hard to see so that was easy. Hopefully he didn't feel irritated that he was left alone. However, Kyrie had the feeling that she didn't have to be afraid for that. At least she could sign him that he could come if he wanted, she just didn't know if Elettra also liked to let the big wolf join there conversation. Her eyes fell back at the black wolf. Staring to something else for too long would be quite rude. What should she talk about? Over herself, or was that to self-centred? Kyrie didn't felt any grip to hold on a conversation between her and the wolverine. 'You live here?' It was something totally random that popped up in her mind but it was something. Maybe they could go further on this. Oh my, she was really bad in these things.
(This post was last modified: Apr 20, 2012, 09:28 PM by Kyrie.)
user posted image
Played by - who has 26 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Bear Aleiz
Skip past Bear until he is brought back in, otherwise I'd just be writing about him sitting there and waiting aha.

The large wolf could do nothing more but sit and listen as the two ladies conversed. He felt somewhat out of place, just sitting there like an idiot, wandering if they were going to remember he even exsisted. He supposed they had more in common, being female and normal sized and all that. Still, he wasn't sure whether to wait and see if they remembered he exsisted or just moved on, hoping to find someone else to chat with.

He decided to give it a few more minutes, see if anything would come of it. After all, it wasn't really like they could miss him. He stuck out like an elephant in the room against the backdrop of vivid greens and blues. However, he was a gentleman and he wasn't going to interrupt their conversation.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
There was a moment of silence which fell between the pair, though Elettra's eyes were kind and hopeful to the woman, even if she could not fight a smile upon her face. The younger girl was doing her best to be kind, despite the fact that Elettra was a complete stranger. It was a nice change, for once, causing Elettra's tail to wave ever so lightly for a moment before stopping, to allow the woman to know she still meant no harm and that she was willing to try much like her, despite their lack of mastery with the subject of 'chit-chatting'.
When the younger, smaller and creamy off-white woman finally spoke again, it was in question of where Elettra lived. El's mouth opened, but she hesitated and clamped it shut once more, nearly saying she was of the Grizzly Hollow pack yet still before once more, the reality of things settled in. "No. I don't." She answered honestly before continuing. Though she was not a woman to go about throwing her business around, she trusted enough that Kyrie's question was of pure curiosity and means to start a conversation then as a way to use the information against her. "I was the Second of Grizzly Hollow for some time, but I have only just recently branched off on my own. I seek my own pack, now." It is here, after a moment more, her attention turns to the large, chocolate colored male whom had been waiting patiently throughout these few moments. Her muzzle dips, ever so slightly in recognition, so perhaps he may come and join.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
Kyrie saw the hesitation but that seemed to vanish a second later. When she was told that the female was once a Second in her pack Kyrie wasn't really surprised. The way she behaved and how she talked, not to speak over the aura that surrounded her. That pride and strong feeling she saw when she looked at the older black wolf. It wasn't a bad thing, Kyrie liked it even though it was a bit overwhelming the first time. Since Elettra came from a pack called Grizzly Hollow there must be more packs. At least one next to that pack. Maybe she could search for one and join if she was chosen. The young she wolf had already enough of being alone all the time. Being in a pack, getting to know more wolves and making friends. It sounded quite good. Her eyes rested on Elettra. Why would she had leaved her old pack? Just to begin her own? She couldn't do it, leaving your family for your own pack. On the other hand, some wolves where just meant to be a leader. Maybe Elettra was one of those.. 'Second and now going for a pack of your own. That's really something!' Kyrie smiled. She admired the black wolf for the risk she took. After all packs didn't took you back when you left by just a whimp. That was in her case. Kyrie didn't know how it worked for the Grizzly Hollow. 'Isn't it hard to do? Creating your own pack, since you shall need some wolves who wants to join and getting your own territory. Stuff like that, it seems a bit complicated, for me that is.' Kyrie grinned while her tail wagged slowly in the air. She believed and hoped for Elettra to have a pack of her own some day.
user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Bear can pop back in whenever your ready. :D

Though it just so happened, the Hollow was not her birth pack, but the latest of which she had joined in her travels here to Relic Lore. Her family's lineage started far from here in the lands of Torbine, where her family lead amongst a high and vast Nation. Though she had loved the Hollow and had dedicated herself to the pack, it had been obvious her surface was no longer needed and she had moved on, to the next step in her life. Now, she sought her own place amongst herself as her own ruler.
"Thank you." Ever so lightly, the corner of her lips pull to a smirk at the complement. Though Jaysyek had welcomed her to return whenever she pleased, Elettra's pride would not allow herself to go crawling back anytime soon. She had spring, summer and fall still ahead of her before things became dire and she would be in need of a pack to keep her surviving. Elettra's worries, savor to care for herself only, were little, now. And at Kyrie's amazement in which Elettra wished to do, she could only wonder what the younger girl may think to have known at one point, she'd been a princess, too.
"It takes work, and time, yes, but I've all the time I need and I've grown upon the basis of needing to work for what you want in life. I will strive for this and gain it, I assure you." She promises the girl, and herself. She was unwilling to allow herself to fail. "I've a territory in mind already. But loyal, dedicated members are hard to come by..." She pauses, eying the smaller, off-white girl up and down before her body would relax more before her company. "And you?" She smelt like none of the packs which she had come across, however, Elettra could be speaking to a member of a pack she had yet to be introduced to.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
Elettra seemed determined about her pack. She already knew exactly which path she must walk to get by her goal. Such wolves just deserved to achieve their goals, so did she thought. In reality those who knew what they wanted would also achieve it one day or another. The back female had already thought about everything, but of course the most important thing were the members. Without the members there was no need for a pack or someone who lead it. Kyrie knew that but with so many wolves as she had smelt in the area, there should be some audience who would like a pack lead by Elettra.

'I'm still not sure what I want to achieve.' She said well thinking, what actually she wanted to do. Except starting a new life and find some friends. She did miss her family and her pack, because she made some thoughtless actions she lost everything even if she didn't regret it, she could have done better. 'I think I want to find a place to be useful for others, and somewhere to return to. Making some friends and starting a new life, that kind of thing. Nothing big.' Kyrie chuckled, compared to Elettra her goals were very easy to reach. But the young wolf didn't ask for much. She just wanted a place where she would be missed, somewhere to start all over again and live happily ever after. Or so they would say in fairy tales. Since this was real life there was never a point of full peace without any drama or block on your road. She knew that but this time she would climb over the wall and won't fail again. That was the only thing she was determined about.

user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Elettra would listen delicately to the smaller, younger woman, nodding her head ever so delicately, and even so offering a small wave of her tail in both happy wonder and obvious agreement. The girl was new here and on her road to starting a new chapter within her life, much as Elettra Archer herself, causing that single ear to perk back up with the other. "To be useful, hu? I can only hope I might find members whom feel this way as you. I've no tolerance for free-loaders. If we are to be strong and healthy, everyone must pull their weight within the pack." She mentions this lightly, a ruling she had already formed despite the lack of others who may follow up with it. However, there is a sternness as she says this, for she is serious to these words and punishment would follow if disobeyed.
It is here, once more, she finds her eyes fleeting to the large, chocolate colored man in the background. Still he sits, his attention away from them and with seemingly no interest to return and barge into the conversation of now only to the female pair. For a moment, she would take to look Kyrie up and down, before, as though by magic, a small smile forms over her lips. "If it's a new start, and a purpose you seek, much as myself..." She pauses, hesitant but a moment. Though Elettra exudes confidence, she has never done this before, and it shows. "Would you care to join me?"