(See All?) Announcements
524 Users Online
Bing, Google

You light up my life — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Oksana hoped that she could spend moments like this with all of her children. Up until that point she'd spent time with all of them at the same time. The crow realized that as they grew they would each need individual things. Despite there being four of them she was certain that she would be able to give them each what they needed.

Her daughter was so full of curiosity and it made the mother happy. She wanted Di to never lose that curiosity. Happily Oksana explained about all the things before she was being asked more questions. "Pretty ones," she replied, "Reds and oranges and yellows. It makes the forest look like its on fire." Oksana loved to see the leaves change and the smells that filled the air. "Its what happens before the leaves fall off the trees for the winter," she went on to explain. Then the questioning moved on to snow. "Snow is frozen rain and looks like tiny white flakes falling from the sky. It will come after the trees lose their leaves and the air become much colder "
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Flywolf who has 76 posts.
Inactive IX. Subordinate
Diantha Vuesain

Her mother was patient as ever as Di asked question after question, answering all of them once the girl finally paused for breath. Her eyes sparkled at the idea of seeing the trees without leaves and the forest on fire-but-not-fire. She didn't know what 'frozen' meant but her mind whirled with ideas of what it might look like. Rain coating the ground and the trees and sparkling in the air - like the fireflies. Her tail wagged in excitement. "I can't wait to see!" she said, bouncing at her mom's side. "I bet it's so pretty and there's so many fun games to play!"

She couldn't wait to share this new knowledge with her siblings. Already she was trying to come up with new games, even though she didn't actually know what snow would be like when it came.

She was sure she would love winter!

Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
As much as Oksana loved seeing her children experience all of their first she did worry. She knew how harsh the winters could be and though she felt her children were prepared she couldn't help but worry. Her daughter was excited about seeing the winter and she wasn't going to be the one to take that from her. "I remember my first winter. I was excited to see it too." Di spoke about how pretty and fun she thought it would be. "The forest is pretty covered in snow " she agreed, "There will be lots of new things to learn too."

It would be another opportunity for her to impart more of her knowledge on her children. She also had the pack to help her get them through the winter too. Despite her worries she was also comfortable feeling that they woukd get through fine.
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you