(See All?) Announcements
580 Users Online
Bing, Google, Archer

of man-made tools and a muse from beyond — Fisher's Split 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 162 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Loach

Dunno. And although the shrug of his shoulders may have been casual, there was a soft concern in his voice. Loach had found it better to not press for the details.

But I, uh, appreciate it, the advice. And...appreciate you.

Which he also meant! Look at him, full of genuine words today and more emotions than he had ever experienced in his whole life combined. The seadwellers back home would have had a field day making fun of him right now. Especially his sisters.

Awkwardly he shuffled his feet for a moment.

Guess I need a bigger fish to properly thank you, huh?

Played by Winter who has 55 posts.
Inactive VII. Subordinate
Lantana Luque
Dunno.

She could read a lot into that, but she'd try not to. Letting her shoulders down, she tried to find his bright gaze. To gauge what was behind that casual, one-word answer. But she'd not press the matter further now. There would be time to figure things out, she hoped.

Instead she was a bit taken aback by the next words. Lana was not used to being appreciated, since leaving home she had had been nothing but thin veneers and quick goodbyes. And before that, well, how else would she have learned that try as she might there was nothing she'd do that was worth appreciating without a veneer to it? So to hear his words of thanks and all, Lana was a bit overcome.

"No need," it was her turn to shuffle a foot. "But I'd like to stick around with the pair of ya, if you'd let me. Even if ya plan on adding more wolves to the mix," She might as well ask. Another day, another season, that was how she'd always lived her life. But the thought of saying goodbye to these two was a bitter one she was eager not to think about now. "And maybe you could show me your fishing technique? I'm still pretty terrible at it, honestly," she flashed him a smile. Lana still wasn't sure if the gruff man might become more than a friend - an equal, a leader, a potential interest? She just knew she enjoyed his company, enjoyed fitting somewhere for once and she didn't want to compromise that.

fade I think?
(This post was last modified: Jan 30, 2023, 03:18 AM by Lantana.)
Currently traveling with Loach, Llinnea, Clouse and Claw.