522 Users Online
Google, Bing

I talk big stuff! — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by kree who has 9 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Shentai Lian Burvio
<blockquote>
Shentai trotted through the woods where she found a temporary den for herself. She figured she'd camp here and relax, there could be many exploring tomorrow. The wolfess had grown tired because she was doing a lot of exploring recently. It was too bad that her brother wasn't with her or they could have gone exploring together. He was never the adventuress type, he just wanted her to stay out of harms way. But where was the fun in that? Honestly, if she didn't break a couple rules or get herself in a little danger it wouldn't be called an adventure. She chuckled at the thought at she would sway her tail side to side, thinking of what she should do now. Shentai had yet to bump into anyone but she could smell a bunch of mixture of scents throughout the area, both old and new. She had already eaten but for some reason she couldn't help but to feel a bit bored.

<b>"Ugh!"</b> She pouted, sitting where she stood and scanning the area with maroon colored eyes. Out of boredom, she began to sing a random tune. One that she had remembered another wolfess singing. A she-wolf that her and her brother happened to come across when they were on their travels. She did a small dance as she sped around, keeping her ears perked and swaying her tail.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Apr 15, 2012, 09:38 PM by Shentai.)
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
((Hope you don't mind me joining. I'm looking for some threads for Ash and yours said that anyone was welcomed so yes.))

Many clouds hung overhead as animals hopped, walked, and trotted around looking around everywhere. The fresh snow that had fallen made it easier to track things now, but it made the temperature colder than normal. The weather had recently been warmer and the snow had shocked the wildlife in Relic Lore. Though Ash didn't mind the weather changes, he was actually quite used to it and never minded having a slightly different rainfall every now and then. The brown male trotted through the forest, his mossy green eyes scanning the area, and then came a voice, softly singing.

The male's ears pricked and he trotted in the direction that he thought he had heard the singing. The voice got stronger as he trotted faster and as he sniffed the air he determined that the wolf, female, was not from River or Creek pack. Blinking his eyes, the wolf came into view. The wolf was small, much smaller than him, she must of at least been a pup from the looks of it. Blinking his eyes he approached the smaller female as she sang wondering if she had noticed him. With a small clearing of his throat he hoped it was enough to get the smaller wolf's attention.

I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Inactive No Rank
Shentai Lian Burvio
(it's okay :D )

<blockquote>After she finished humming the beginning of the song she remembered the words. <b>"Raindrops fall like the tears from the sky, breeze blows soft, can't you hear nature's sigh? Pondering maybe be wasting my time, but to be curious youth was never a crime.."</b> As she sang her song she would trot around in the snow, walking as if to create the beat to her song, which was a slow and gentle one. Her voice was a beautiful soprano, but the slight mispronunciation in her words still showed that her voice had yet to fully mature. <b>"Sooooft sigh, sweeeet song, so this is what i had all along?-"</b>

Her song was interrupted when someone cleared their throat from behind. Shentai stopped her small dance and looked back to notice a much larger wolf standing in the clearing. He must of wanted her attention; she was sure that was his intention. For a moment, she let the silence creep upon them as she stared at him with dark red colored eyes. She was thinking of what to do in her head, she could always run, seeing as the male was much larger than she was, if something came up, there was no way that she could fight him off on her own or at all for that matter. She was much faster than he, or so she guessed, so speed was her best solution. But then again, he didn't look as if he wanted to harm her.

During the silence she eyed him from the tip of his ears to the toes on his paws and then she returned to his mossy green eyes. And instead of cowering away in fear, she decided to greet him with a warm smile as she flicked her tail with interest. She just loved how innocent she could make herself seem, but she was sure that this other would be fun to play with, maybe. <b>"Hello"</b> She said, a rather basic greeting. Turning to face him, she did not approach him, thinking that keeping her distance would be the better thing to do in these situations.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Apr 15, 2012, 10:36 PM by Shentai.)
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
The male listened to the small female sing, her voice was nice, but immature, she still had time to grow though. Watching the female as she finally noticed that he was there was silence. No singing from the small female's maw, no birds singing their songs, nothing. The female was much smaller than he had expected and with closer examination he was shocked to see the amber color of the female's eyes, usually red was an uncommon color he came across when looking at another wolf. Watching her closely he relaxed when she gave him a warm smile and started wagging her tail.

"Hello little one, how are you today?" Ash tilted his head at the small pup his eyes watching her closely. She was a pup, so he would have to watch her he guessed. What he didn't understand was why the small female was out here all by herself. He just didn't understand it. The male winced slightly remembering his own past with his mother and just let the thought fade into the back of his mind.
Inactive No Rank
Shentai Lian Burvio
<blockquote>When she saw his reaction to her greeting she began to relax. So he wasn't all too bad or so it seemed. She wasn't going to put too much trust into him though just because he seemed alright, but that didn't mean that she couldn't play with him, maybe he didn't mind playing a game, even if it were a mental one. The young she-wolf stepped back, comfortably, into a sitting position, swaying her tail into the snow. She frowned lightly when he called her little.. Something she has long since acknowledged but hated to be reminded of. But she would sigh lightly, look off in another direction and let it slide, for now. She then traced her dark amber colored eyes back to his mossy green ones. <b>"I'm fine... I was just enjoying the day, singing aloud to myself."</b> She said with a light smile placed upon her maw. She tilted her head lightly showing her innocence; for those who knew her well they would know that her smiles usually carried a rather devious intent behind them. She was young and he was huge so she didn't want to mess with him too much, she might be signing her own death slip if she did that. Besides, for the moment he didn't seem as if he was going to attack her or anything. Unknowingly inviting him to her mental game wasn't a crime. She could be young enough to still call a puppy, who would attack an innocent puppy?

<b>"And how are you? Good I hope.."</b> Her voice was soft but she was use to having conversations with strangers. Her brother and her came across many oddballs when they were on their travels, so starting, ending, and continuing a conversation was normal to her. She wasn't the shy type like most younger wolves her age. Their were several things her brother had told her to pay attention to when speaking with others in order to know exactly what type of wolf they were. Her brother always had the habit of analyzing others, <i>such a weirdo..</i> she thought. Shentai's eyes however never left the male, she watched him like a hawk would watch it's prey. Although he seemed nice, if she would need to take the closest oppurtunity to run, she definitely would, but that's only if necessary, of course.</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
The male was glad to see that the smaller female was finally starting to relax. He blinked his dull green eyes as the female responded to him and with a brisk nod he spoke, "Well I am fine, definitely fine. Could be better, could be worse." The brown male spoke calmly his eyes scanning the smaller female. She was watching him, closely, ever so so closely. The pup was still wary of him, which was a good thing he supposed, for he himself would have done so as a puppy. He also analyzed the small female closely evaluating what else there was to say.

The male hadn't expected to run into anyone today and seeing the pup had shocked him surely. Licking his paw and brining over his ear he smiled slightly at the pup sitting down and curling his thick tail around his paws. It was force of habit from him, you never know what could sneak behind you and bite a chunk out of your tail.

Inactive No Rank
Shentai Lian Burvio
<blockquote>Shentai smiled at his reply. She was sure that he realized how closely she examined him, it was hard not to recognize when you saw one. She wanted him to acknowledge that, although friendly, she was not stupid when it came to speaking with strangers. She was born and raised a loner and although she was still young, her brother has taught her alot throughout her days. <b>"My name is Shentai Burvio! May I ask your name?"</b> She said, deciding to be the first to introduce herself. Shentai wondered if the male knew anything about these lands and the packs that resided here. Perhaps she could get some information out of him for her brother. Loner life could be a bit boring sometimes so being inside of a pack might make things a bit interesting for the both of them.</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
The mensch brute twitched his ears hearing the female's name. . .Shentai. . .he would make sure he remembered the name, and the scent. The pup was alone, which was odd for her age but he let the thought slide. There wasn't anything to say honestly except for introducing himself as well. "I am Ash Hervok. It's a pleasure to meet you. You don't smell of Creek or River pack. . .are you a lone wolf or from another pack yourself?" Even though he asked he highly doubted that the she-wolf was in a pack. . .otherwise he highly doubted she would be wandering too far from back boundaries. . .she was near the Creek border and Ash was absolutely sure that she wasn't from the Creek pack. . .the little girl smelt nothing of them.

For some odd reason or another the little pup's staring didn't bother him what so ever. He wasn't used to staring but he supposed the girl's small size made her seem less intimidating. . .he didn't doubt her though, for she looked like she could easily trick him. . just because she was young didn't mean that she was immature. Blinking his eyes he pricked his ears as if trying to hear her answer better.