592 Users Online
Google, Bing

I come bearing gifts — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
The old man has finally found his way home. @Nash

So much time had past since he'd left the cove. The elderly man hoped they wouldn't be angry with him fir leaving without a word but there was something he'd needed to take care of. Time was running out with each passing day and ge needed to make one last trek back to his family in the home they'd created after leaving the lore.

In his advanced age it had taken him a little longer than it once had to reach the home he'd shared with Birtie and the children. He'd stayed a little while and rested up all the while visiting with his family. Then he'd said his last goodbyes before heading for the lore once more.

Again it had taken more time than he'd wanted but finally the scent of the cove wolves reached his nostrils. He was finally home where he truly belonged. This was where he wanted to spend his final days. Kajika reached the border and sat back on his haunches before calling out for Nash or Oksana.
(This post was last modified: Mar 01, 2023, 10:54 PM by Woya.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Kai who has 3 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aylen
She'd been ecstatic when her father had appeared at their border. Aylen thought she'd never see him again but there he was. He looked a little worse for wear but after a few days he started to look better. She did notice though that as kuch as she wanted to deny it she could see his age starting to make itself know.

For the time that he'd remained with them she'd stayed close not wanting to leave him alone. Then the day came that he asked her to return to a place called Sanguine Cove. He said that it was a special place to him and he wanted to show it to her. Aylen was quick to agree. She wanted to see this place her father spoke of.

The journey was a long on but Aylen stayed with her father helping him along the way. He answered all of her questions and by the time they reached the border she felt she already knew so much. "Do you think they'll like me?" She asked Kajika after he'd called for the leaders.
Played by Cade who has 862 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
When Chan heard the voice, he found himself literally unable to believe his ears. There was no way that by now Kajika was both still alive and returning to them. Still, his paws drifted dutifully in the direction the phantom howl had sounded from. Just for that improbable chance that he was wrong.

In time, he recognized his godfather's scent along with that of a stranger's, but the doubt was not fully dispelled until he finally laid eyes on them. Kajika was worn from his travel, but nothing like the skeletal remains he would've been had he been lost or alone this whole time. The girl at his side looked like a relation, and assumptions jumped to Chan's mind.

When he approached them, there was no warm welcome in his eyes. The younger wolf was ignored for now as his mismatched gaze aimed to lock with the older man's sights.

"Where the hell have you been?"
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Grae who has 893 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

The last few weeks had been a rollercoaster for the aging woman. Children had gone missing and, thankfully, returned to them unharmed. A feel of deja vu when another grandchild found their way to the cove. It brought the aging woman so much joy to know that she had more wolves to love. Through her joy though sadness still found its way in. Her best friend was still missing and as winter raged on her hopes of him making it started to dim. She knew how harsh this season was to wolves on their own. It had been difficult enough in her youth, but now? She wasn't even sure she would make it now on her own.

She was tucked into the communal den waiting for the day to warm just a little bit more before she emerged when his call rang out. She paused for a moment unsure if her hearing was beginning to fail her or not. She heaved to her feet and made her way to the border, not wanting to miss it if she had actually heard him. If her mind had played tricks on her, then she figured now was as good time as ever to do a small border patrol.

The salt and peppered woman may have doubted her ears, but she would never doubt her nose. His scent met her long before her silver eyes saw him and her fluffy banner waved involuntarily behind her. She would always love him, even when he worried her sick. She moved in-between the trees until three forms came into view. Two familiar and one unfamiliar yet still familiar. Chan's harsh words met her ears causing her to wince. She knew the reason behind her first born's anger, and while she wouldn't handle it that way, he was grown and would handle his emotions in his own manner. She moved to her child's side, brushing his flank in hope of giving him a sense of support before turning her attention to the chocolate man. "Kajika..." she spoke almost breathlessly. The hurt was clear in her gaze as she looked him over. He wasn't looking too well, but she was glad to see him with company. The young girl unmistakably had Birtie's eyes while her coat was a mix of her's and Kajika's. She gave the girl a small smile before resettling on her best friend. She would also like an answer to Chan's question. Where had he been and why in the hell wouldn't he tell her before disappearing?

Word Count: 423
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Whether the aged man wanted to admit it his days were limited. He wanted to spend whatever time he had left in the cove and ge wanted his daughter to be there with him. That wasn't the only reason though. Kajika wanted to leave the cove something in return for all that it meant to him. Aylen would be a big help to them and he knew that she would do her best for them.

Once his call had died down his amber gaze turned on his daughter as she spoke. She was worried about how she would be recieved in the pack. "They are good wolves that will come to love you. They are a family that I want you to he a part of," he told her.

It was only moments after that that he heard someone approaching. It wasn't who he'd hoped it would be but a welcome sight none the less. "Its good to see you too Chan. Aylen I'd like you to meet my godson Chan." A moment later Moonshadow appeared from the trees and came to stand next to Chan. A moment later Moonshadow appeared from the trees and came to stand next to Chan. He knew his friend well enough to know that the look on her face wasn't one of happiness. "And his mother Moonshadow," he added his eyes not leaving Moons.

Kajika then went on to address the Eastfalls original question. "I returned to Aylen's home for a time to rest and recuperate after traveling there to bring her back." Though he knew he didn't have to explain himself to Chan he felt that he needed to as his godson was clearly upset with him. "Chan, Moonshadow. I'd like you to meet my daughter Aylen. I've brought her to live in the cove."
(This post was last modified: Feb 15, 2023, 12:23 AM by Kajika.)
Inactive No Rank
Aylen
Aylen couldn't help but worry about how she would be recieved by the pack. Though her father seemed pretty confident about it all. It wasn't much of a comfort to the young woman. Her father had always been some kind of optimist which she wasn't sure was a good quality to have. Then again maybe it was since she saw Kajika as a good man who cared about many. She stood there next to her father her fur touching his as a wolf approached.

It wasn't a warm greeting that was given to them. In fact it was quite rude in her opinion but before she coukd say anything her father was speaking. Explaining things until someone else showed up. She wad clearly an older wolf like her father. Kajika introduced them a smile spreading across her features. These were the wolves her father had told her about.

"Its very nice to finally meet you both. Pa's told me so much about you and I've always been curious amd wanted to meet you." She wanted them to know that she was interested in getting to know them.
Played by Cade who has 862 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
His mother arrived just moments after him, recognized by the careful, picky steps her aged paws took. Just further reminder of how shitty this stunt of Kajika's had been. Chan expected the other wolf to recognize the ways in which he must have hurt them, and instead was floored by what he saw as absolute callousness. His godfather brushed his godson's feelings off and didn't so much as utter an apology, as though he'd been gone on a scheduled venture rather than vanished without a word.

The young Eastfall's eyes widened and pupils dilated with pure outrage, an anger the likes of which he rarely felt roaring to life. Were Kajika younger, Chan might have even thought to hit him. What would suffice, what would properly communicate every poisonous feeling he had inspired when he clearly didn't even care?

He didn't look to Aylen when she was addressed nor when she addressed them in turn. Chan didn't care to meet her, just as he felt a resolute severance of his bond with his godfather. Without an outlet, with no further reason to be present, the wolf simply shook his head and moved to walk away. He was done.

chan's exit unless stopped c:
(This post was last modified: Mar 01, 2023, 06:22 AM by Chan.)
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Grae who has 893 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Moon's cool gaze remained on the warm amber's of her best friend as he spoke. He explained the reason behind his disappearance before introducing his daughter, then explained that he would like her to live in the cove. Her heart warmed as the memory of him bringing her to the cove all those years ago. Her silver dusted tail waved gently behind her at her hocks as she once more looked at the young girl and gave her a nod of her head. Before the matron could respond Chan's movement caught her eye. Looking to her eldest she saw the disappointment in his features before he turned to go. Large silver tipped audits folded atop her head as she turned with him. "Love," she said gently "would ya tell either @Oksana or yer brother he's come home? It's their decision." She asked quietly hoping that the task would help redirect some of his anger. She understood the disappointment, though she didn't know just how deep it ran and how much damage had been done. She gave her son a nudge to his cheek then a kiss. "I love ya."

Once sending Chan for @Nash and Oksana she turned to face the Tallis'. With a small groan the elderly Eastfall woman settled on her haunches. There was no telling how quickly Chan would be able to find either cove leader. "It's nice to meet ya Aylen." She greeted the youngin'. "Has yer father ever told ya how we met?" She asked hoping to fill the time until someone arrived.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Kajika had hoped that his explanation would ease some of the anger that he could see in his godson. It was clear to him that jt hadn't especially when he went on to leave without a word nor acknowledgeding Aylen. He felt he would need to apologize to her for Chan later. As for his godson he wasn't even sure where to begin fixing this if it even could be fixed. Did he have the time to fix it might be the real question. Moonshadow for her part was as forgiving and welcoming as always.

His amber gaze went to his daughter as Moonshadow spoke to her son. Though he wasn't a stranger to their family dynamics he felt that this needed to be a private moment or as private as it could be with him and Aylen standing there. "You'll like Nash and Oksana," he told his daughter quietly.

His gaze returned to Moonshadow after she'd finished speaking with Chan. They would have to talk later but for now his friend was speaking to Aylen. Asking if he'd told her of their first meeting.
Inactive No Rank
Aylen
Alyen was excited to meet everyone that her father had spoken of throughout her puppyhood and during his last visit. She became disappointed by the greeting that they both recieved from Chan. She'd hoped that maybe they could be friends since he was dads godson. She obviously didn't know him but she coukd tell by her father's demeanor and then the way Moonshadow was with him that something wasn't right. The biggest thing was that he acted like she didn't even exist and that was a little disheartening.

At the mention of Oksana and Nash her father was quick to assure her that she would like them. After Chan she had to wonder if they would like her. She looked at her paws until she was addressed by Moonshadow. A smile found its way to her lips. "He has but I'd like to hear it from you too." It would be cool to hear both sides of it she thought.