(See All?) Announcements
523 Users Online
Google, Bing

can you fit me in your plans? — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 132 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Adora Macieo

She had not forgot. She had just thought...maybe they would come here. Home.

Was it home?

She closed her eyes, felt the gentle burn of tears. She understood her mother's choice. Some part of her could easily latch onto it too, ask to go with and be whole again in somewhere that was not the cove. Yet she could not know if that was her choice yet until she spoke about moving.

Even if she felt she had no sway. That maybe no one would truly consider her suggestion.

I want that for you, Mama. Her voice small as she buried her face into the fur of her mother now. I think...I think I'll go speak to them in the morning. Maybe.

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 379 posts.
Deceased
Woya Macieo
Woya smiled sadly, touching her nose to her child's crown. She had absolutely no idea where Adora had gotten her sweetness from, but it was certainly endearing. Still, her response hinted that she might not want the same. This was something the matriarch had known was a possibility and had been bracing herself for, but it still hurt to consider acting as a family without one nor both of her girls. Even more than parting with Adelard and the boys, for that was temporary.

This, this could be one of the final memories made before Adora was out of her life forever. Who knew where the world might take her, even if it did treat her as kindly as she deserved?

"If you want me to be with you when you do, just say the word. I have your back, hun."

That was a guarantee, no matter time or distance. She also wanted the child to know that it was okay for her to not want to come with Woya when she did depart.

"Including if you make different choices. You follow your heart."
(This post was last modified: Mar 04, 2023, 09:59 AM by Woya.)
[Image: X2QzmxY.png]