(See All?) Announcements
541 Users Online
Google, Bing

Winter — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 66 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Rashina Archer
"I hoped to find you here and with it, know you were safe and happy." He had not seemed so, for quite some time.

"I thought when I found you, I might stay with you." There was uncertainty in the air. She said this, though the 'but' was obviously hanging heavy in the air. "But this land has been unkind to me. I admit, I miss being among my priestesses in Torbine." He was valued there. Still, for once, Ra was not sure what to do. With the Gods favor she had survived coming here. Was it to then return back where she belonged or forge a new path? "The Gods have not shown me a path forward. Only showed my path here, to you, and that is all."

"It would be unacceptable to leave our family in this state." She was not close to them, she knew. Not like her siblings, her parents, Clouse, but they were still family and they were struggling.

Then, after a moment of thought, she comically scrunched up her face and shook her head. "Then again, it might be easier for the parents to take care of one less." They had a certain expectation for the children they created. Rashina was an extra burden they need not take on. Though, same went for Clouse... "However, I'd not want to put a dent in your venture. I'm not cut out for it. I can stay with them, if you have not settled somewhere?" She began to think on her next move, which would be heavily based on her brother's opinion.
                                                                                                   ⋆。˚☽˚。⋆                                                              
"Moon Mother,
bring us your light, for the night is dark and full of terrors.
" 
Played by Cade who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Clouse Charity Archer
Clouse listened, his empathy growing.

"I'm sorry," he told her again as she spoke of the Archer capital, wishing things had been different, better for her.

"I am safe, and I am happy. I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye I just... I was scared something would stop me if I didn't get out quick enough," his words grew quieter and quieter as the admission came, hating baring such an emotion but willing to for the sake of his bond with his sister. When it was behind him, his voice regained its strength.

"I'm not leaving you like this. If you feel we should help our cousin, we'll do it together. Then if you want to return to Torbine, I'll take you. Anywhere you want to go, just... not the Dell."

He would make sure that she was safe and happy again too, and say a proper goodbye when they did part again. Their paths were different, he had always felt that, even in the moments he'd most wished not to. He would never begrudge Rashina her purpose, though.
(This post was last modified: Mar 17, 2023, 05:20 AM by Clouse.)
Played by Vami who has 66 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Rashina Archer
Rashina's ears folded back and she took in a deep sigh. He had been afraid to tell his family, knowing their protest. The family not wanting them to leave or making him feel guilty for it would onlyseem to tighten the noose for Clouse. Ra did not think she would have stopped him, but she knew her pain in his voice and the misery which she shown in her body language might been enough to hold him back. Perhaps he was best he had not said anything, then, despite all their worries.

Ra thought of her family's worry then. How Clouse had gone. How Ra snuck off to find him. Surely everyone would be horribly worried. With Ra, likely think she had died out on her own. Their father likely would have left again, determined to find them outwardly but inward just wanting a reason to get out on his own too. It's where Clouse got it from, surely. The witch's lips pulled tight.

Then, he spoke of not leaving her. That despite his hungry and endless drive to explore, he would not let his sister go uncared for and with it, ensure that the little pack get back on their feet again in the Ridge. He would take her home then after, if she so chose. She loved him. She missed him, but his wondering paws would ensure that even if she left this would not be goodbye forever.

"I do not think I will be returning to the Dell." She smiles light at his words, shaking her skull. "The priestesses of Torbine treat me very well. Clouse, you should see how many make a fuss over my visions!" She laughs more, finally the conversation turning happy and it was with the words of home. She knew this had to be right, then.

Then, as she pressed into her brother and lifted back to full height, "Come. Let me introduce you to little Nineve..." Named after their very own mother, it seemed.
                                                                                                   ⋆。˚☽˚。⋆                                                              
"Moon Mother,
bring us your light, for the night is dark and full of terrors.
"