(See All?) Announcements
538 Users Online
Google, Bing

fire meet gasoline — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 71 posts.
Paradise Falls IV. Second
Marigold Tanga
All welcome, with a heads up to leader @Nash!

The sun was setting and so was all hope, but Marigold refused to not at least try. She had not stopped racing, only gathering even more speed when the terrain finally levelled out. Attempting to retain etiquette even now, she tried to howl as she ran, but couldn't bring herself to slow and couldn't be sure if she'd been loud enough to be heard by the pack. Against every instinct she hurtled past the warning markers and into the pack's territory, desperately seeking a familiar face.

"Help! Somebody help!"

She hoped for her Uncle, given his position. Wanted the whole lot of them to be called up and follow her back to where Auburn had fallen. With all of them working together, they had to find a way to reach him, right? It had to be possible. Her heart hammered and her breaths heaved but still she sprinted and she shouted.
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Large paws moved carefully across the rocky terrain of the cove at a leisurely pace until a strange voice reached her silver dusted ears. Moon stopped suddenly her hackles raising for she wasnt near the border. Her hearing loss had prevented her from hearing the strangers call from beyond the border, but she heard the girl call out clear as day. Her mind flashed back to @Tulip when she had crossed the border without permission. How she missed the girl woman and hoped she was well.

Turning on her heels she began after the stranger who had dared cross into their home. Theie scent quickly filled her nostrils, further aiding the inky woman in her hunt. The voice was calling for help but that didnt excuse their trespassing. Adrenaline coursed through her veins allowing her to move more quickly than she had been of late. Eventually a pale figure came into view eliciting a sharp bark to fall from the elderly woman's salt and pepper maw. The command to stop immediately was clear in its curtness. Her silver dusted tail curled over her back in a surprisingly natural confidence. It had been years since she held the posture around another. But being the first to arrive she needed to make it clear she wasn't someone to be messed with. Little did the woman know she was looking upon another long-lost granddaughter who was desperate to help her brother.

Word Count: 238
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 605 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

Each day wore on the leader like a wave on the pebbles on the lakeshore. He couldn't help but wonder if Chan was right; if the mountain was cursed. He still couldn't bring himself to leave, nor could he bare it to hold a meeting and ask his pack what they thought. He knew he needed to, he just... needed more time.

But it seemed time would not be on his side. He heard a voice crying, screaming for help and rapidly drawing ever closer. His fur rose as he realized they had crossed the border and he picked up his pace to intercept them. Calling for help was a good way o get past their defences - though Nash had yet to meet another wolf who genuinely wanted to harm them. Still, with pups on the way, it was important to be cautious. Even more so when he arrived to see it was his mother who had intercepted the girl first.

His tail curled over his back in a clear display of his rank and he repeated his mother's command to halt. "What is the meaning of this?" he asked, voice firm but not unkind. "What emergency has called you to cross our borders uninvited?"

Whatever it was, it had better be good.

Played by Cade who has 71 posts.
Paradise Falls IV. Second
Marigold Tanga
As Marigold raced she heard a sharp warning, and her eyes were drawn to an elderly wolf asserting her dominance. Grandma... She slowed to a stop, whined loudly and tried to catch her breath. Her tail hung limp and her shoulders and ears both sagged, far too frightened and upset to take any kind of offense about such a greeting. Even when Nash appeared after with a similar frown.

"Auburn was pushed, he needs help!" she begged, hoping to use as little words as possible. Her brother didn't have time for lengthy explanations, and Marigold couldn't keep her paws still long enough either. They took steps repeatedly, tamping the earth beneath as her body wriggled with anxiety and urgency.

"Please it's just a pit and I can't reach him alone!"
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Cool mercury pools took in the sight of the young girl. Youth would not excuse this action. She should know better...hadn't her parents raised her to know? As soon as her sharp bark left her salt and pepper maw the child froze in her tracks. Moon's silver dipped tail remained until Nash arrived. It lowered just enough to give her son the respect he had earned when he stepped up as alpha but still show the stranger she meant business. It wasn't until the loud whine reached her dusted audits did the eldery woman soften. It hit her in the heart and she glanced to her youngest son. Then panic quickly replaced what anger she previously had. Auburn...pit...pushed. 

"Where?" Is all that could come from her. The anxiety and panic clear in the child's body language as well as her voice. The Eastfall matriarch quickly abandoned any reservations she had about the girl. She needed to get to her (other) grandbaby...now. Foggy gaze begged for the pale girl to either explain further or take them to him.

Word Count: 177
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]