(See All?) Announcements
561 Users Online
Bing, Google

Petals in the wind — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 282 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Enera Rayvne
For @Luca dates 3/11, the morning after this thread .

had a dream so big and loud

JUMPED SO HIGH I TOUCHED THE CLOUDS

The uncomfortable-ness that had been plaguing the young Rayvne still prickled under her skin, but it had significantly faded. She snuggled in closer to the smaller male curled up beside her. His very touch was a balm. The whole evening was a new experience, but not unpleasant. And Luca was kind.

She missed Marrah, and how easily they'd once played. She wondered how her sister-friend was doing now.

Light broke into their little shelter and Enera squinted one eye open against it. She was feeling better, and she'd been away almost a week. It was time to go back to Sova, but Luca was so warm...

She settled back in. A few more minutes wouldn't hurt.

Played by WildFlower who has 84 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Luca Denahi

Luca rested beside the woman, snuggled close with his head draped across her shoulders. He was fast asleep and would have been content to stay in her warm embrace for eternity. His back was to the entrance, the light not casting on his face as it did hers. He mumbled a little in his sleep as she shuffled, the male unknowingly scooting closer in response.

After a few minutes his eyes fluttered open and he yawned out a sleepy, "Good morning beautiful." to his companion. He remained down but shifted so that his shoulders were upright. "I hope you slept well?" He asked all the while leaning forward to nibble on her ear. His tail thumped softly against the floor of the little den. Luca leaned in to affectionately groom her. The night prior had been a first for him, but he knew well of the possible consequences, but for now, he spoke not of it. He didn't want to dwell on what may come when he could simply enjoy her presence a little longer.

"HE SPEAKS"

(This post was last modified: Mar 10, 2023, 08:46 PM by Luca.)
Lone Wolf No Rank
Enera Rayvne

She was just getting comfortable again when Luca shifted, the day or her movement clearly having woken him. He yawned but didn't move beyond a shuffle, thankfully keeping his head over her shoulders as he nibbled her ear. She flicked it, a tired, amused huff leaving her nose as she did so. "Good morning," she said before yawning herself and finally sitting upright to groom his neck for a moment. "I slept... Well, the best I've slept in a long time."

And she had. She'd slept deeply and whatever she'd dreamt, it was pleasant and she thought her mama may have been in it and for once it didn't make her sad.

"And you?" she asked as she returned the ear-nibble.

Inactive No Rank
Luca Denahi

Luca listened to her with a smile, "That's good." He replied back between a mouthful of her fur. He wasn't quite sure why he was spending so much time just grooming her fur, but he found it soothing. He smirked at her ear nibble, playfully batting a paw towards her, "I always sleep like a log, but I'll admit that was the coziest I've been in a while." He replied burying his face in her fur for a moment then pulling back.

He lay there, looking her over then staring into her eyes like a love-struck puppy. He wanted this moment to last forever, but it was morning now. He knew better than to expect them not to part soon. His tone sounded almost sad when he popped the question, "Will I see you again?" He wanted to. In fact, he wanted to just go with her whenever she wondered...but he had a pack now. He had duties. He intended to hold himself to them and provide for his pack- that was...if they'd still have him after this. He frowned, looking away, "My pack may not take kindly to my actions..."

"HE SPEAKS"

Lone Wolf No Rank
Enera Rayvne

The nibble felt so terribly good it felt like a sin to enjoy it. Yet enjoy it Enera did; she could feel guilty later, if the guilt ever came. She missed this kind of intimacy. She groomed @Sovanya and sometimes Sova even groomed her back, but it was different. This felt like the quiet sharing of time by friends. Something she might have shared with @Marrah once.

She paused her own offered grooming at his question, unsure how to answer. "I'd like to," she said quietly. "I haven't had a friend in... a while. But I'm taking care of my sister, and I've got to get back to her..." She hadn't planned on telling him about Sova. What if he followed her back and hurt the almost-yearling? But he was so kind. Why would he do that? And he was her friend.

Only now that he said something did she realize she could smell a pack on him. She cocked her head. "I didn't know there was a pack here. Are you with Chan? I thought he went back to the Cove." She hadn't been up to Turtleback Lake in months, so maybe the loose band that'd been weathering the drought had formed a pack.

Inactive No Rank
Luca Denahi

Luca smiled at her answer, even though it came off a little doubtful. At least she wanted to cross paths again. He offered a lick to her cheek before leaning back to pay full attention to her words. Part of him wanted to offer to come along and help care for the sister she spoke of. Maybe they were ill, or perhaps still young, regardless he could if not a short moment fantasize about them all being together. The man knew better though. For the time being his loyalties lay with Paradise Falls...and he'd betrayed them. A sickening feeling crept upon the male but he tried to force it away, "I understand...I hope maybe someday I could meet her." He smiled softly, his gentle brown eyes peering into her own captivating greens.

He sat back a little at the question and hesitated to answer. He wasn't sure what would be giving too much information, but he liked this pretty lady. Even though she only considered him a friend after their night together. He supposed he could take what he could get from the lovely wolf. "I haven't met a Chan, but yes we are nearby." He looked at her curiously, briefly wanting to ask her to come back with him. They could get her sister later. Reality fell back upon the man quickly. He couldn't bring a stranger home, especially after breaking pack law to sleep with her.

Knowing their time together was reaching its conclusion Luca felt the urge to draw back in close. However, the thoughts of how he'd be punished by the pack alphas kept him at bay.

"HE SPEAKS"