(See All?) Announcements
545 Users Online
Bing, Google

tell me something good — Wildflower Glade 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote><b><i>"Where are you?"</b></i> she whispered to no one. A high pitched whine fled from her lips, and plagued the peaceful glade. She could not help but disturb the peace, because hers had been destroyed <i>again.</i>

She should be use to the tumult of her life, but she had been naive enough to think at some point it would stop. It would not. If it was not Hocus, and Trisden leaving in silent goodbyes it was Elettra the only wolf who had not left the Hollow at last removing herself from the forest borders. Along with her Alexander had followed, and Jaysyek would assume Arlette would not be to far to go after the only {i}real[/i[ family she had left. If that was not enough she did not know if Kade would be added to the list. She may not love the man in the same way she did Borden,but if he left her too he would surely be missed. As upset as she was she did not seek anyone out, she was doing the opposite ridden with guilty conscious. Hadn't she driven all those she'd loved away?

And now...

She was an expecting mother, and was afraid what life if any those future cubs might have. How could she enjoy them if all her first were gone? How could she trust herself to take care of them? How could she control the irrational fear she could be left alone again to raise them? She could not, but was desperately trying to hold onto something. She was not about to be held hostage by anxiety and fear again. It was the worst thing to do, and she had decided on a walk thinking it might help to turn the mental energy into physical. Of all the places she walked to was the first place she had laid eyes upon Borden.
</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Apr 16, 2012, 03:54 AM by Jaysyek.)
[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

In her time with Grizzly Hollow, the white female had slowly begun putting on weight - something that she direly needed to do. However, the white wolfess had also done her best to avoid the pack while in her weakened state, and had no idea what Raigo or even Borden or anyone else thought of her return.. She knew that Elettra hated Jaysyek because of the decision to allow her to return, but the Alphess of the pack seemed to have accepted her... To an extent. Today found the ivory wolf ranging away from the Hollow with her newfound strength in an attempt to find something to renew the caches of the Hollow. Caches that she herself had decimated.

Matted fur clung to her slowly broadening frame as the female lowered her skull and scented at the growing shoots of grass at her feet. She could smell something had come this way and wanted to figure out what exactly it was, and if she could catch it. That had been Vlarindara's downfall in the past - having lost half of her vision had greatly impaired her ability to hunt or even travel effectively, though she had since come to terms with the lack of sight at least. For now.

Surely, she would find - AHA.. There it was. Her nose quivered as she caught a better whiff of what she assumed was a deer - though whether it was large, small young or old, she wasn't sure.. The wolfess trotted off after it, her ragged, tangled tail held up over her hips as she followed the scent. Wounded triangled ears perked upon her skull as she trotted after the thing, nose to the ground and her remaining amber eye sweeping both to her left and her right to cover the ground she was missing visibility in.

Out in front of her, she saw the young fallow deer and crouched, hoping that her still-thin legs could handle the strain of the hunt she was attempting.. In a flash, the ivory wolf dove after the deer, sending it racing ahead of her - the fevered attempt of her first hunt in quite some time leaving her running far faster than she should have, and as a result, left her far more winded than she should have been, and the deer escaped, it's cloven hooves bounding into the distance as Vlarindara stopped, panting raggedly between parted jaws.

Realizing where she was, she closed her muzzle and slipped quietly through the underbrush of the thicket, figuring that she might as well see if anything at all in the thicket had changed since her last visit to it a year or more ago. Although, thoughts of the bear that had found her in about the same condition before she'd run into Borden had her shivering in remembrance. Oh no, wouldn't do to run into a bear here.. or the SAME bear - though she hoped it was well and truly dead by now.

Recognition of the softly spoken words brought Vlarindara to a halt as she froze, listening and casting her eyes about before she spotted Jaysyek's form, followed by the whine. Vlarindara slid her ears against her skull before she crept forward, having to force herself to close the distance, to make herself known as she slipped from the brush of the thicket, her tail tucked securely between her legs as she approached, head lowered before she came to a stop a respectful distance away - about fifteen feet or so.

Yearning to comfort the wolfess that had allowed her to come home made her take a last step before her brain took over and brought her once more to a halt, a soft whine slipping from her throat. "I..d-don't think I've.. ever seen someone so.. sad..." It hurt, to see the usually proud Jaysyek standing as if defeated... at least in her mind, that's what the whine translated to - considering the smell of blood was non-existant.. "Is...t-there anything..I can..do..maybe?" Her voice took on a hopeful turn, ears shifting slightly upwards as if to catch the slightest whisper that might tumble from her alpha's lips.

table by katsuma
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<3

<blockquote>She stared at the Glade knowing it was starting to brim with new life unlike the first time. The first time it'd been covered with snow, and nothing but a huge empty circle with a grumpy wolf eager to go home. A smile ticked at the side of her cheek in remembrance. This was definitely not where they had fallen in love, but it was the start of their story. A sigh parts from her lips, and her haunches sink to the damp earth. She felt lonely, and half blamed it on the plus of hormones coursing through her. There was no question about it. There was the familiar tiny wiggles beneath the shield of silver and white, flesh and bone. It was not uncomfortable yet, nor deadly obvious. It was true. She smiled, if only sadly missing her first-borns.

A while all she did was stare into the empty glade, some kind of tears brimming at the edge of her eyes. She wanted something to hold onto, or someone. Someone to make things alright, to tell her Trisden and Hocus would come back. It was hard to think all her children, but Arlette was gone. In part how long would Arlette stay after she knew? A pinch of guilt hit her in the gut. She should speak to her, make sure she was alright. She could have talked to Borden first, told him the good news. The news, though she would not claim to be bad made her more sad. They were bringing more life into this world again, and she was afraid. She needed her mate, just to know he would remain. A happy smile on his creamy cheek.

Her thoughts became disrupted when she thought there was more than the wind blowing against the gentle starts of grass. Turning her head she caught sight of Vlarindara. A wolf whose appearance did not bother her like it once had, in this moment it made her feel calm. There were little changes the other white lady was gaining her health. She almost came her way, but something stopped her. Concerned Jaysyek rose, her brows wrinkled in her bemusement. All questions were put to rest when a quiet whine evaded the Lowest of Grizzly Hollow. The leadess would flip her ears upward, listening to the gentle voice.

She smiled, but there was nothing happy about it. She was aware her life could be worse, and shd could be more miserable. Who could deny she'd been put through a lot? The sad smile would shift into something a little warmer, if not at least grateful hearing that change in the other female's tone.

<b>"If you could I know you would, sadly no one can,"</b> she would said not hiding the sadness from her own voice. Her smile would drop into a frown, and then nothing. <b>"Trisden and Hocus have left....<i>again.</i>"</b> She did not need to say more. Once she might have broke down, but right now she merely felt empty...empty and cold.</blockquote>
Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

The words had her lowering her head, ears rotating to rest on either side of her skull with a soft whine. What could she say but sorry? Vlarindara shifted nervously, her paws shuffling in the spring grass, single amber eye glancing up at the other white lady. "...I...could perhaps try to find them?" She knew, just as Jaysyek though, that they weren't going to be found - just as she knew leaving would weaken Grizzly Hollows numbers. It was however.. the only thing she could find to say.. The only thing that would convey her feelings of the situation. The utter.. helplessness she felt at knowing the pups were gone.. and out of reach.

table by katsuma
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote>The sadness was nothing new, and Jayse tried to shut it out of her ears, out of her mind. She'd let it be apart of her life too long, she didn't want to succumb to it again. She didn't notice Vlar's anxious movement, and hardly heard her words. She was picturing Trisden and Hocus gallivanting across the country side...care free? Angry? She let out a rough sigh, and faintly shook her head. <b>"I've looked, and I think they have left Relic Lore again. If you like though you could around about them? That always helps to be sure."</b> She tried to smile, but could not, and let her ears fold back on her head.

She saw no point in looking further. Their time was precious, and needed to be used in preparing for the next generation as much a she did not want too. There caches were frequently empty, their hunts unsuccessful....something needed to go right. After a time of silence except for the gentle hush of the breeze she let her eyes finally sweep back to the other white lady. <b>"How are you doing?"</b> She inquired, thinking she looked much better than she had.</blockquote>