(See All?) Announcements
369 Users Online
Bing, Google

I'll be missing you — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Winter who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Stella Vuesain
Pulling in a breath, Stella nodded. She was thankful Leo was there to speak when she faltered. Her words might fail her, but she'd go alongside him and do this; it was not so much to ask and Oksana was probably right. They could have one another for support as well as space to process everything. She still couldn't actually come to accept it yet.

Perhaps this would be a chance to leave behind some of the muddled feelings about Kateri's departure, too. Stella wasn't sure about that, she knew Leo had his own feelings though he usually stayed tight-lipped about it. But surely Kat will come back with us, she thought though there was uncertainty even as she thought it. It was hard to know anything anymore.

But she did know they all loved Aleister, and that her little siblings would never feel a lack of that love if she could help it. She'd do everything she could to care for them, and protect them too.

Looking to Leo, she shook her head gently. "Really, only if you want to. I'll be alright," she did not want him to think he had to come with her, even if he wanted to be the strong and stable presence for her. Her brother had every right to grieve in whatever way he needed. This was just something she needed to do. It would be painful and she wouldn't wish him to bear this burden just for her sake. "I'll come find you when I'm ready, to prepare for the journey," then the girl stepped inward, into a quiet embrace that would include both Oksana and Leo.
(This post was last modified: Mar 15, 2023, 03:24 PM by Stella.)
Played by PuppyThief who has 153 posts.
Sanguine Cove V. Guardian
Leo Vuesain

He listened closely to Oksana’s words, taking them to heart, even as he struggled with the sentiment. The pack was he whole life and helping them all, supporting her leadership in every way he could was the most important thing to him. Especially now, taking time off for himself seemed wrong. But he looked at Stella, thinking of her wellbeing, and found himself agreeing with his stepmother. They probably wouldn’t stay away for long, neither of them were the sort, but he would be sure to not rush either, allowing time for them to talk, or just lean on one another as they went.

Relief rushed through him at Stella’s words. He wanted to be strong for her, to help her grief in any way possible, but this was just too much for him. He met her eyes gratefully, nodding his head. He’d remain close, ready to go once she’d taken as much time as she needed to say her goodbyes.

She stepped forwards and he didn’t hesitate, reaching to hug both of them close, finding what comfort he could in their shared grief.

Thoughts ”Speech”

[Image: FFeXvE1.png] [Image: LuHJBlS.png]