(See All?) Announcements
602 Users Online
Bing, Jadon, Torianna

meant to be — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Molo who has 474 posts.
Paradise Falls XIII. Subordinate
Jethrᴏ Kane
Unbeknownst to Jet, their thoughts coincided closely. It would be weird, to think of himself having two names when for so long he’d been just Jethro. And had maybe even prided himself on that a little.

When it was spoken back though, it did sound.. well, as acceptable as something like that could. Finley approved - which felt like a huge weight off of him, and brought a smile back to his countenance. He’d lean in for an affectionate nudge, and a whispered, ”thank you.”

Plus, it wouldn’t be hard to teach children.

He took a glance back over the path he and Fin had traversed as they wandered the now familiar shores of this lake. The subsequent question was something Jet was a little bit more prepared for this time, though that didn’t make the memories any easier to recount.

”I.. never got to know him. It’s complicated, but..” he took a breath, for he didn’t need to go into great detail here, either. His past had stopped bothering him, mostly, and he didn't wish it to ruin this moment or taint the future, somehow. Unless his partner wanted to know. ”He was killed before I was born. But from what I understand.. yeah.”
Played by Ghost who has 207 posts.
Paradise Falls III. Mentor
Finley Lennox

One more tidbit of information, this one much sadder and now the Lennox woman felt the shame of prying. Maybe it was her pregnancy hormones but she just had not been able to help herself. Keeping her eyes steady in front of them so as to not show any kind of reaction, she kept walking and was silent for a couple of moments. Eventually she murmured, ”I’m sorry, that you were never able to meet him.” Then, just one more thing before she would slip back into her polite shell, ”But you’ll be a good dad, I can feel it, and I can see it in the way you are with Caspian and Ryder.”

Maybe it was the conversation, or maybe it was the walking, but suddenly Finley was exhausted. Unable to stifle a yawn, her jaws stretched wide and eyes squeezed shut for a moment. Blushing a little she offered, ”I think maybe I ought to head back, thank you for keeping me company this afternoon.” Bumping his shoulder once more in affection, the woman turned back towards the pack and began walking that way.

FADE