446 Users Online
Bing, Google, Eclypse

It's so hard to say no when you're dancing with the devil — Stonewatch Timbers 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Sunshine who has 23 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sunder
Aw! Special note to @Enera

Perhaps it was a sick twist of fate that had managed to drag the beast of one's nightmare or dream depending how you viewed it back to a territory that more or less felt familiar beneath paws as pale as the snow that still littered the ground. The time spent in the Lore prior had been short and sweet for the roaming bachelor like the nectar the various women he wooed offered. Once more, though, it would seem the time had come where such pleasant aromas wafted heavily on the breeze, testing the steeliness of any brute's reserve when faced with such delectable temptations. Just the way Sunder liked it.

Pale emerald irises peered beyond the ample ledge and down below at the mountainous terrain he would need to cross should he wish to find his source of entertainment for the season, a devilish smile tugging back at the leathery lining of his lips recalling memories of the year prior. The dark coated woman had been a fiesty one as they danced, would he find similar in these parts or possibly even cross paths with the very she-devil again. Oh how the women of this place were far from ready to tango with the devil himself.

Word Count: 206
Commision by Kumiho-kami
Played by Flywolf who has 282 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enera Rayvne
had a dream so big and loud

JUMPED SO HIGH I TOUCHED THE CLOUDS

The itching was finally starting to abate, but she was still hot enough not to want to go back to her sister just yet. Once again she'd thought of going back to Luca, or daydreamed about seeing him, imagined he'd appear in the lonely twilight and curl against her, small and yet so warm and kind. Maybe she should have gone back with him; maybe if she'd been there, he would have been forgiven of whatever trouble he would be facing when he told them what they'd done.

She supposed that was one of the few good things about being on her own, just her and Sova... nobody could scold her for her poor decisions, uninformed as they had been. But worry still nibbled at the back of her mind, the image of her mama's body limps and exhausted and empty, her newborn twins suckling at a husk, all but paralyzing her with fear. What if that happened to her? There was no Woya here to save them if something went wrong.

Despite these doubts, Enera carried on, milling about and ever-so-slowly making her way back to her beloved sister, one endless day after another, and tried to endure her heat.

Inactive No Rank
Sunder
Ivory licked limbs turned to begin their descent from the vantage point Sunder found on the ledge he stood upon, body hunkering low to the ground to ensure his footing was more stable with each shuffle forward he made. It was while doing so, though, that the most intoxicating aroma began to waft on the breeze and tease his sense of smell. Faint as it was, the experienced male knew exactly what it was and in knowledge of such a devilish grin began to spread across his leathery lips. "Well, well, well.." His husky voice broke the silence around him, word spoken for nobody but himself. It would seem the marbled man wouldn't have to go far for his first victim.

Once the terrain underfoot grew more level, his path of travel diverted to follow the scent trail his nose had picked up. Occasionally his steps would pause, a rear leg lifting to mark various shrubs and tree trunks with his urine to ward off any other potential suitors who may have picked up on the scent. Sunder wasn't the type that liked to share his play things with others, especially other men.

Eventually his efforts bore fruit, a pale silhouette against the grey backdrop of the rocks manifesting up ahead. A low chuff was issued to garnish the young woman's attention, the less distance between them the more her unique perfume revealed information about herself and the stronger the scent of her heat became.
(This post was last modified: Mar 25, 2023, 03:02 PM by Sunder.)
Inactive No Rank
Enera Rayvne

Enera was trying to move quietly, hoping to find a small critter to make a lunch out of. The fresh snow made tracking easier, but it meant there was more obstacle to dig out of the way when she did find a warren. She was just about to give up for the day when a chuff caught her attention. She turned to see a man coming her way. With how much time she'd spent around Woya and the pups, it was almost strange to see a wolf larger than her. She paused, the prickling in her fur increasing as his scent hit her.

"Hi..." she said hesitantly. Something about his demeanor put her on edge, but his very presence excited her much in the way Luca's had. Nervousness rippled down her spice, but not necessarily in an unpleasant way. Maybe she would be spared her mama's fate after just the once with Luca, but if she did it again...

Inactive No Rank
Sunder
Right on cue the young woman ahead of himself paused in her search for something in order to draw her attention in his direction. His pace slowed some, allowing a small gap of distance to fall between them as he took a moment to better study her and hopefully put the woman at ease some in regards to his looming build. He couldn't go spooking his new toy away already now could he?

Upon first glance she was a young and small thing indeed, barely blossoming into her womanhood for the first time from the smell of it, an unfortunate turn of events for such a young maiden. How unbearable, he wondered, were the symptoms of her heat that undoubtedly plagued her so. Alas, perhaps he could be of some service to help quell some of her more bothersome itches.

There was hesitancy in her greeting which amused the marbled man greatly, but such inklings were warded away from marring the otherwise gentlemanly smile that adorned his leathery lips. A facade he had all but mastered over the years. "It's a bit dangerous for a lovely lady such as yourself to be traveling in such conditions don't you think?" There was a certain charm to his tone, a brow quirking in curiosity to hear what response his words elected.
Inactive No Rank
Enera Rayvne

The man left a respectful gap between them, smiling at her in a disarming manner. Enera tilted her head slightly and took a single step towards him. A little of her old childhood curiosity rose to the surface - or perhaps it was the way his smell drew her in, much like Luca's had. This man was very different, though. Nowhere near as sweet, for one. And nowhere near as small.

Enera's ears flicked back as she shrugged. "I can take care of myself," she said, although she failed to mention she'd only run into two others while wandering - only one of which was male. She didn't have much experience fighting, but she thought she could do okay if her life was truly at stake. "What about you? You're travelling by yourself." Turning it back on the stranger seemed like the best way to direct the attention away from herself. She was still keeping her sister a secret.

Inactive No Rank
Sunder
A single step forward was made by the pale coated woman, Sunder's gaze hardly wavering from her approach while an indifferent shrug was made on her behalf before being followed up with an answer most used to come off more confident than they truly were. His gentleman smile shifted into a more amused smirk in response, a short and equally amused half chuckle falling from his lips. "Well, then. Forgive me for assuming you were but another damsel in distress." A feigned sense of hurt washed over Sunder's handsome features, allowing his haunches to settle into a seated position while maintaining what distance lay between them.

Should the woman continue her approach, though, he wouldn't complain. Her perfume was far from bothersome to the seasoned man.

Soon enough the question was turned onto himself, earning another curious quirk of a tan brow. "Me you ask?" Unlike the first impression he got from the woman the marbled man was more than capable of taking care of himself. Should the need arise his tooth and claw could handle getting him out of whatever situation his handsome looks and charming personality had failed to. "Indeed I am, but I am merely going wherever my paws may lead." He shrugged a shoulder then, tone nonchalant.
Inactive No Rank
Enera Rayvne

She had to admit his wry grin and then slightly hurt look had her softening. His choice of damsel in distress helped even further. Only gallant men used the word damsel, right? If he was concerned for her then he must not be a threat.

Oh how naive she was, but how was she to know that?

His answer about his own travels once again drew her curiosity. "No pack?" she asked, sniffing his direction as she approached another few steps. There were no other wolves hanging on his pelt - just him, and the tingling response the prickling heat had to it. "I'm just waiting... this out, and then I'll figure out where I'm going," she offered.

Inactive No Rank
Sunder
There was no mistaking his devilish charm and superb acting abilities were beginning to take their effect on the poor damsel with each ticking second that flew by. Gradually her expressions would soften, guard lowered inch by inch as he continued his facade of being a harmless passerby purely concerned for her well being. Oh was he good.

Another couple steps drew her body closer to his, her nose inhaling the lack of indicators that others were traveling with him meanwhile his own sense of smell began to become overwhelmed with the perfume of her heat all but suffocating him at this point. He could feel his body reacting from the closeness, muscles tensing in their own desires that came with the season, but his facade would need to hold out a little longer if he could help it.

"No pack." He confirmed, ears momentarily swiveling off to the side then back in her direction. "Too many rules. Too many wannabe leaders and not enough followers." Or however that old saying went. Sunder spoke some truth in his words. He had never truly been fond of pack life and found he rather enjoyed his endless freedom to do and go wherever he pleased alongside his litter-mate. Wherever Sukea had managed to wander off to this time. Perhaps getting her own floozy on again, that hussy.

At her last statement there was a glint in his pale emerald eyes he couldn't help but show, every once of self control needed to keep his lips from forming a devilish smirk. Instead he turned his charm up to eleven as he spoke next. "It may be forward of me, but I can help with that." A momentary pause. "Only if you'd want, of course."

Rising slowly it was the marbled man's turn to take a couple steps forward, purposefully allowing only the softest of brushes of his frame against hers to stir the electricity he knew had to be itching at her skin as his paws circled the woman once before returning to a seated position. Bait thoroughly set and waiting for his prey to take.
(This post was last modified: Mar 27, 2023, 02:33 PM by Sunder.)
Inactive No Rank
Enera Rayvne

Enera missed her pack. She missed Marrah and her ma and Woya and all the kids. She missed Adelard and Caelyn and Aweho. She missed all of them. But this man didn't like packs. Perhaps his experience had been very different than hers, but could she judge? She's opted not to stay in Sanguine Cove with the rest of the Chasm wolves, and perhaps that was the reason Adonya left them.

His next comment has him moving forward and around her. She'd been about to respond, but his touch sent electricity zinging through her and clouding her brain. This was different than with Luca. Luca has soothed the burning in her skin, but this man was exciting it, making the swirling itching race. She blinked at him as he sat.

Luca had helped for a few days. It was starting to settle down now - maybe this man could make it finally go away for good, and she could go back to Sova. She swallowed. "Okay," she said, tail swaying slightly behind her. "I'm Enera," she quickly added. It felt wrong not to introduce herself.