(See All?) Announcements
514 Users Online
Google, Bing, Jessamy

You can't always know what will happen — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 18 posts.
Inactive Pup Pup
Augustin Gerau
{Ooc}Auggie is found! @Woya @Nash and anyone else who might want to greet him.

He'd gotten a little lost on the way to the cove, so what. He was sure his mother would be quite happy to see that he hadn't died or anything. Auggie was pretty confident about that. He was much bigger than he used to be and had better skills than he used to have. Being on his own had been an adventure but now it was time to return to the family.

He wondered how they'd settled into the cove and he wondered if he'd like it there. One thing he did know for sure was that he wouldn't know until he got there. The tawny boy trotted along the mountain path until he came to the border of the cove.

Was he ready for the next great adventure that was living in a pack that wasn't his birth pack. He didn't know but he called for his mother all the same.
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 379 posts.
Deceased
Woya Macieo
Adelard had gone his separate way with a few of the children in tow, purportedly needing to put the Lore behind him sooner. As much as she'd wanted to go with him, Woya had been unable to pull herself away from the trio that had wanted to stay here atop the mountain. They were too young still to be without either of their parents, and thankfully, she trusted Lard. If any wolf would stay loyal to her regardless of the distance, it was him.

They'd be together again. One day. Right?

Woya's ears pricked, a familiar howl rocketing through the sky and requesting her specifically. Her stomach churned and she took off, leaving behind a half-dug hole and a freshly slain carcass to bolt over the powdered snow and toward her son.

He looked tired and hungry, and smelled of nothing but mountain, winter and himself. She was confused and couldn't help but think the worst. She practically crashed into the child, snuffling all over his worn frame to check him for harm. Where were his siblings and father? She didn't know that when she'd assumed Augustin had gone after Adelard, he had actually been lost and needing found.

"Auggie, what are you doing here hun? Where's your father and brothers?"
(This post was last modified: Jan 31, 2023, 08:36 PM by Woya.)
[Image: X2QzmxY.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 614 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
Note to self: this is almost the exact same time as Star and Feyre's return so Nash is coming directly from that.

No sooner had Nash turned away to lead the children back home did another young voice call out. This was one he didn't recognize, but he called for Woya directly and he was most certainly a pup. After bidding Leo to make sure the wayward sisters made it back to the medicine den, the leader turned his paws in a swift trot toward the other voice further down the border. Woya was already there, of course, snuffling all over the boy who was clearly her son and questioning him. Nash stopped a respectful distance away, though still close enough to assert his presence.

His ears pricked at the mention of the boy's father. Nash couldn't recall if he'd met the man, but he'd thought he and the rest of Woya's litter had left the Lore. Concern churned in his stomach. Had the world finally returned the last of their missing brood to them, only to present another family in need of saving?

Inactive Pup Pup
Augustin Gerau
It had been weeks since he'd seen any of his family and he did miss them all very dearly. He knew that going back to the Chasm to look for them woukd be a lost cause since they wouldn't be there. He'd wanted to go with his mother to the cove. He'd liked it there the one time that he'd been able to visit. So after everyone separated he'd wanted to go back.

He'd set out with his mother and siblings. Though it hadn't taken long for him to lose track of them. It was a little while before he actually realized that he was lost. He thought if he just kept looking he would find them. They couldn't have been far. Those thoughts quickly turned to a sort of panic when he couldn't find them. He tried following their scent but the snow had made it difficult.

Somehow he'd found his way to the cove and he hoped that he would be welcome there. He waited shifting uncomfortable on his paws for his mother to answer his call. When she did he got the kind of greeting that would make anyone's heart swell with love. A whine escaped him as his mother checked him over. He tried to lick her cheek to return her greeting and his tail wagged furiously behind him. Another wolf appeared as his mother was checking him over but Auggie didn't get the chance to say anything about it.

Then she spoke asking why he was there and where his dad and brothers were. He looked at the ground for a moment. [B)"I don't know where they are,"[/b] he admitted, "I wasn't with them. I've been by myself trying to find this place."
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 379 posts.
Deceased
Woya Macieo
The first sentence made her heart sink, but the next was even worse. She realized then what had happened, that her child had been out there lost and alone and she'd assumed he was safe instead of helping him as a good mother should. Woya pulled him close again, hugging him as tightly as she could manage.

"Oh Auggie, I'm so sorry," she told him repeatedly, the guilt heavy. She had truly thought he'd gone after his father and brothers, that he simply hadn't wanted to disappoint her with goodbye, and it was only by the grace of the gods that he'd made it here rather than...

Faintly, she was aware of Nash's presence. Woya didn't think to ask if it was alright for her child to be welcomed back, that the Eastfall lead might turn Augustin away not even a thought. She finally released her son and nudged his shoulder to usher him into the pack's territory.

"C'mon honey, let's get you fed and warm."
[Image: X2QzmxY.png]
Inactive Pup Pup
Augustin Gerau
Auggie was content to be back with his mother. She threatened to squeeze the life out of him but he didn't mind much. After having been away from her and his siblings for so long it was nice to feel her embrace again. He was surprised a little by Woya's apology though since he didn't see his being lost as her fault. It was his of course for wandering off when he should have stayed with the group.

"Its okay mom. I think being out there by myself was actually good for me." That was the truth. He'd learned a lot that he might not have had he made it to the cove with the others. Even still he was glad that he had found them and could join them once more.

So wrapped up in his mother and how much he'd missed her he hadn't noticed Nash's presence. At least he hadn't until his mother released him before nudging him into the cove territory. He followed without hesitation.

"That sounds great and if you want I can tell you more about what happened."