(See All?) Announcements
590 Users Online
Bing, Saoirse, Google

naked as we came — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Sarah who has 142 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ozera Ahote
<blockquote><ul><span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>hngggg, i think I'm just going to have her leave here, since my muse is running out fast and I want to finish up all my threads so she can stay dead when she dies xD you can post once more after this, if you like, or just archive it straight up.

since this was started during breeding season, gunna say Ozera's in heat.</span></li></ul>
"<b>You're... you're wrong,</b>" her voice trembled as she spoke, and she pulled herself away with a fierce quickness. Inexplicably, she felt herself growing more defensive in her confusion as she fought to understand what was going on. Her name <i>wasn't</i> Ozera. How could this man... this <i>stranger</i> tell her what her name was? How come <i>she</i> didn't know what her own name was? Though the thought had made her laugh before, it scared her now. And her fear made her volatile, unpredictable. "<b>I... you're wrong,</b>" she grappled with her words, they came sliding out of her mouth in a deranged slur, "<b>My name is.... mynameis... I... I have a name.</b>"

But did she?

She didn't like his laugh and she didn't like his smile, she didn't like that knowing look. How could he know? What did he know? She didn't know a damn thing... and... there he was, sitting there like a smug little bastard and he had <i>all the answers</i>. Why... why didn't she... Suddenly she lost control of herself. Her word began to spin out of control as her mind was twisted by delusions she created to make sense of a partial reality. "<b>I... get away from me. You don't know my name, you sick fuck. Don't think just ... just because you smile at me like that you can knock me up. Fuck you.</b>" The real Ozera would never have sworn. She would never have snapped. Roughly, the crone pulled herself to her feet and began to hobble away, desperately trying to escape that knowing stare... that knowing stare...
</blockquote>
Played by Bryony who has 223 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alexander Dieudonné
wubwub i'll end it really fast

When she suddenly pulled away, he didn't flinch.. Rather, Alexander frowned. Things had taken a turn. Perhaps if he'd been there for her, things wouldn't have ended up like they had. But now her emotions seemed to do a 360, and Alexander could only watch as confusion seemed to take over. The little game wasn't really a game now. His ears flicked back as the cruel words fell from her jaws. He took them, energy waning, eyes closed.

He kept his eyes closed until he heard her wandering off. He yearned to go after her and make sure nothing bad happened, but he feared that his presence would cause something bad to happen. When he could no longer hear her paws upon the stone, he struggled to his own, and made his way back down the mountain, wishing to find sleep without fearing for his life. <b style="color:#51b85f">"speech."