Google, Bing, Chan

Rashina
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
.... ooc name: vami
.... current characters: rashina and nineve
.... how you found us: been here!
.... your character's initial fight stats: already set
....a role play sample (200+ words):
The rabbit hit the ground and he was nosing it close to her, the scent wafting into her nostrils and she breathed deep with a curiosity of the food which had been brought to her. In Torbine, Ra had plenty. Many hunted for her and brought her food daily. But she did her best to store it properly and even still scavenged, ate berries, herbs, nuts and bugs with high protein. She would take the kills given to her to the elderly and injured if she felt they were of better use elsewhere.

During winter, her other ways of eating was harder to come by, forcing her to need food from hunts more frequently. Here at the Ridge, this was hard on the little family, Ra knew. They might not ever say, but she was no fool.

"Share it with me then. I do not think I could eat it all and you'll need your energy to hunt for us again later!" She teases the boy, laughing lightly. In truth, she was beyond hungry and so ever tired because of it. She could eat the whole thing but would not and so, made this little lie. He did though, need his energy, whether it was to further hunt or not. It would give him reason to eat half if he firstly wanted to refuse.

And as he settles to spend time with her, her plush white tail thumps on the ground behind her. "It is a very quiet place here. I admit, I'm not quite used to it. We were busy as bees in Torbine." She spoke to the youth. The quite brought a boredom. She often lay here alone with her thoughts or with the vision of the gods in her mind.

and finally a bit about your character... Missed the check due to life being shit.