Bing, Google, Sophrosnia

Leo Vuesain
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
name: PuppyThief
current characters: Flair, Vasco & Apolline
how you found us: Resident great dane
fight stats: Already set

Role Play Sample:

The nights were starting to get really cold, soon the frosts would come, followed by snow and ice, covering up the lake and turning the mountain into a frozen desert. Leo wasn’t at all excited about his second winter, remembering the hardships of last year’s all too well.

Too caught up in his worries to sleep, the Vuesain yearling had elected to keep night watch, sitting himself not far from the den, tail curled tightly over his paws as a small shield against the cold. Two-colored eyes turned to the sky, where a thin layer of mist was obscuring the waning moon.

The young wolf felt a tightness in his chest, looking up at the heavens like that, all his worries pressing down like heavy weights on his shoulders. His muzzle trembled, ears flattening back against his skull as he whispered desperately into the void: “I’m not sure I can do this Da, I’m not as strong as you…”

That’s when he saw it, just for a second. A shadow passing in front of the moon, but it wasn’t a cloud, it was a figure; It can’t be…!

A bit about your character:
The Vuesain eir, trying to live up to his fathers name