(See All?) Announcements
522 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel

[m] crashed my car to feel again — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Molo who has 135 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Colette
With what bodies? The other inquired with a laugh. Cole conceded that question with a nod, but didn’t miss a beat in her answer. ”Those who are committed to you. Loyal to the end.”

For a mere moment, that response brought her back to her days with the empire. To how she’d been raised and conditioned, taught. Loyalty above all else.

”Wouldn’t be easy. But it’d be yours.” Colette added. But she realized perhaps she was coming from a place of envy, and regret. She’d have liked to lead something, to be looked up to, admired. To maybe have had children. Those were dreams she’d had most of her life, and while they’d certainly evolved over the years, they had never gone away.

It was too late for a lot of that now. She regretted most of her choices, and envied that this woman still had so much in front of her. A small, apologetic smile briefly crossed her countenance, after which the ghost dipped her head.

”Don’t mean to bore ya with the musings of an old lady though. I’ll take ya to my home, I just need… a little time. I don’t want them to see me like this.” Injured, soaking wet, still processing being alive and uncertain still of what she wanted. Colette needed time before she faced them.

”Unless you prefer to go alone. I won’t be offended.” Cole spoke with a loose shrug. She wouldn’t blame the other for not wanting to wait around for her.
Played by becca who has 23 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Andraste Ikenthorpe

Loyal to the end.

Bodies like that did not just grow off of trees, though. They were made, crafted. Andraste only knew two faces here so far. Neither she imagined would be such, for wildly different reasons.

The old lady calls to my dreams. She cooed warmly. But for now I think I need my footing — and take your time. Unless you wish for me to go there by myself first...?

It was an intrusion perhaps. Maybe the woman wished to distance herself from Andraste and how they had come to know one another. It would be...quite the question to answer, no?

Inactive No Rank
Colette
Colette permitted herself another small smile at the comment made by the other. Provided those dreams didn’t bring chaos or harm upon those she cared about back at the falls, the ghost could see this newcomer becoming a valued addition to their group. She certainty knew they needed it. Perhaps inadvertently though, it’d also given Cole a new sense of purpose. If she brought someone back, there was no way she couldn’t stick around to be sure they were what she’d thought.

To the question, though.. ”Nah,” she spoke, giving a small shake of her muzzle. ”I’ll.. say I slipped and fell off a rock or something, hurt myself, but you helped me out. It’s.. close enough.” She glanced at the other, figuring they could agree on that approach. The others didn’t need to know that the harm caused had been intentional or that she’d almost died from it.

”Name’s Colette. And thank you for saving me.”
Played by becca who has 23 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Andraste Ikenthorpe
fade? <3 i'll get something up at PF

It was a better story than failed tragedy.

So she only nodded her head once, firmly. Andraste Ikenthorpe. Pride in her name even if she softened some to speak a few more words. And I believe we saved each other today.

But she would press no more, prepared to let the woman collect herself before they set off.

Inactive No Rank
Colette
Andraste Ikenthorpe - it had a unique ring to it, which like the woman herself, intrigued Colette. Spoken with pride, but not arrogance. And she believed they’d saved each other today. That was more credit than Cole believed she deserved, but the ghost accepted it with a nod, too tired and not in the mood to debate that point.

As much as she’d have liked to turn, to trod inland only a bit, she was exhausted. The mere action of sitting had taken more energy than Cole liked to admit, and now somewhat comfortable amidst the other, gently settled onto her stomach and then reclined to one side, content to think, and to rest.

-fade! & thanks for the funnnn