(See All?) Announcements
623 Users Online
Bing, Google

I’ll Be — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by PuppyThief who has 153 posts.
Sanguine Cove V. Guardian
Leo Vuesain

The more times he said the word, the better he felt; Guardian. It gave him a purpose, a goal to aim towards, to be of use to the pack. Looking up at Nash, two-colored eyes glowing, the young man nodded steadily at his instructions, mouth set in serious concentration. He’d do whatever it took – walk the border every day, answer every call – Whatever you need!

And yet, that final offer gave him pause, the mere mention of cats causing his hackles to rise. Needless to say, Leo shared his leaders loathing for their feline rivals, as far as he was concerned, a cougar was directly to blame for his father’s death – and more than likely his mother’s too. But still, or perhaps precisely because of that, the idea of facing down a feline foe filled his heart with dread. He had to swallow a few times, voice a little less confident as he finally answered: “Y-yeah, I’d like that.” He had no desire for revenge, no thirst at all for cat blood, but if the beasts continued to prowl their lands, he needed to be able to protect the pack.

Thoughts ”Speech”

[Image: FFeXvE1.png] [Image: LuHJBlS.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 610 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

If Nash noticed the boy's hesitation at cats, he didn't mention it. Cats were certainly something to be cautious of - but they needed to be warded off, and the job of a guardian was to do it. The leader gave a firm nod and an encouraging smile. "Good. We'll make time soon to practice."

With that he bid Leo farewell and set off to find something to hunt. He wanted to bring Aquene back a present.

FADE