(See All?) Announcements
648 Users Online
Bing, Google

on to my next engagement — Shroud of the Lost 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Clouse Charity Archer
Not even a dad, huh? That Clouse felt a little bad for, if only because he appreciated his bond with his fathers so deeply, especially Judas. He wouldn't project that onto Llinnea, though. Maybe she'd never noticed, and even if she had, well... she had Loach now, didn't she? Mr. Responsibility...

(or maybe this Archer was her dad and she just didn't know, he definitely didn't want to be the one to step on that landmine)

'I think... I think webs only say where there are spiders.'

His smile lifted a touch, an amused huff leaving his nostrils.

"I agree. One of the main reasons I couldn't get along with them."

Another glance back up at one of the larger webs, and he supposed he was feeling a touch sentimental about life.

"... that's why I left home."

One more open door, if she wanted it, to share a part of what she'd gone through.
(This post was last modified: Dec 13, 2023, 03:50 AM by Clouse.)
Played by Flywolf who has 100 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Llinea Ingersdatter

Llinnea watched his smile lift just a touch as he agreed with her assessment, saying he hadn't gotten along with his 'grandmas' well. At least she assumed that's who 'them' was. He looked back up and she followed his gaze, once again considering the webs and her own messy life. She missed the simple days, where she had her mor and her bror and some of the others. She hadn't known any differently back then, and then she invited tragedy in. Quite literally walked him to her mor.

Clouse's next words drew her attention again. She felt a bit of invitation and hesitated. She'd told him about the Monster before, when they talked about why she reacted the way she had when they'd first met. Llinnea looked at him for a long moment before saying, "I did not want the Monster to find me," she said. "He said he would come back and I did not want him to find me. My bror chose to stay." She thought back to their last conversation. It hadn't even really been a goodbye. She didn't know if @Asmund was even still alive or if the monster had come back for him.

Currently traveling with Loach and Claw
Played by Cade who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Clouse Charity Archer
Clouse hadn't heard of a brother, before. His features remained passive, politely attentive rather than inflective of any reactive thoughts that might be passing through his head. It wasn't all adding up quite right to him, like there had to be a missing piece of the puzzle. He wouldn't pry too hard, but he also wouldn't brush off what she'd brought up.

"Had it just been the three of you?"

Unfortunately, it wasn't uncommon for a child to be born with just one parent and no pack looking out for them. Why would he want to stay alone, though?