(See All?) Announcements
484 Users Online
Isla, Bing, Nia

Rule Changes
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Rule Changes

Happy weekend, everybody! This announcement is in regards to a few rule changes that go into effect as of today. From this point onward, players with multiple characters are now allowed to have more than one adult character in the same pack. However, there are restrictions to this:

- If a player plays Character A & Character B, and Character A is founding a pack, Character B cannot count as one of the four adults required to start a pack.
- A player may make minor references to their other character, such as "Character A saw Character B moving through the bushes". However, any large interaction, including speaking to one another, must take place in separate posts, one per character.
- A player may not claim Life Points for a thread whose only participants are their own characters (this applies to any situation where a player has multiple characters in the same thread). You may claim Life Points if there is another character, that is not your own, present in the thread as well.

We are also adding a rule that we hope will make everybody's life simpler when it comes to archiving threads. If the thread is following a posting order, it is the responsibility of the person who would have come next (if the thread had continued) to archive the thread. This way, it prevents the mistake of a participant ending a thread early when their RP partner might have been working on a reply. That said, when in doubt of whether or not a thread is "finished" don't hesitate to PM the person/people you're RPing with!

Along those same lines, a friendly reminder that in order to claim Life Points, the thread must have reached an IC conclusion and be at least 10 posts in length.

Finally, we want to mention that we are currently discussing the implementation of a fighting system to help limit confusion when it comes to RPing fights. Until the kinks have been worked out, please don't hesitate to PM a staff member for their input if things are becoming confusing in your fight thread.

fighting system yay!
this will make my life so much easier <3
(if you guys haven't noticed, i've backed off from fights lately for this reason)
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Thank you for the rule updates and further detailing this so there is no confusion. It is very helpful for me. The fighting system sounds intriguing as well, can't wait for more information regarding it!
YayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYay!!!!

All these announcements make me particularly happy! >.<
[Image: chase.gif]
[Image: naira_by_becuffin-dawj8rp.png]