634 Users Online
Google, Neo

Ally
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
.... ooc name: winter
.... current characters: Stella, Isomne, Reade, Caspian, Iseldir, Mira
.... how you found us: who knows
.... your character's initial fight stats: Rogue, or +1 to DEX as a spawn
....a role play sample (200+ words): Stella nodded at Enera's words, mulling them over. It felt good to simply walk and talk, and a part of her wished the other yearling would stay with them for longer. It had been a long time since she'd felt any sense of sisterhood with another her age, and she realized how much she'd missed it.

"I don't know what you'll find, but I hope its something good for all of you," the masked girl gave the other a flash of a smile.

"And If I ever run into her, I'll tell her you're lookin' ?" She ended the statement with a questioning tone, allowing Enera to confirm or deny the thought. She understood that trepidation too, the search for things that may never be found could wear your soul out quickly.

To Stella the mountain was home, despite its harshness. But she understood too that Lost cauldron and its tucked away coves were a spot of refuge in a rugged place, perhaps not necessarily one that others might not wish to linger. Especially now. She herself had seen some of the Lore, though not enough to know even a fraction of the secrets it offered to a traveler. "If you cross the mountains again and need to rest, or just want to come back, you're always welcome here." she stopped to look at Enera, knowing that she spoke out of place. But she was certain that Oksana or TheBroommate would not turn away the Ravyne if she wished refuge or company here in the future. The Chasm ghouls had always been welcomed as family, after all. And Stella would be glad to see Enera, hoping that perhaps it wouldn't be the last time she saw her.

and finally a bit about your character... daughter born to young parents Kateri and Archer in 2023