Bing, Google, Hazelnut

Nadine
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
.... ooc name: Tasha
.... current characters: Aquene, Brielle, Miriam, Seri, Torianna, Vayko
.... how you found us: I live here
.... your character's initial fight stats: Ghost
....a role play sample (200+ words):
She had done her best to balance her worries as a mother with her knowledge as an educator. She knew the teens could use the experience to learn and grow, and yet she would always worry about her children, and all of the children in the pack, of which she saw the two yearlings as still to be. She would gentle offer a nuzzle to his shoulder. Taking them both would be fine. They were old enough that they could help defend in case of a fight, and help to hunt to ensure they all remained full-bellied. She had confidence that her husband could rein them in if they got too rowdy.

He was a good father, with plenty of experience of his own as well. “It would be best for it to happen sooner rather than later.” She would pause for a moment as he asked of Dead Empress Backwater. She sighed, a conflicted look on her features. “I worry bringing anyone with me will appear to be a sign of aggression. They know me, and they know I am not a fighter. I am a healer through and through, and they’ve been through so much. The relationship is strained… even smelling him on my fur as we travel might be enough to set them off. I do not know how consumed by their grief they may still be.” It wasn’t a no, but more of her airing her concerns.

and finally a bit about your character... Nadine is my newest brain spawn!