flowers in your hair — Windsong Fjord 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 49 posts.
Paradise Falls XIII. Subordinate
Nadine Daireann
give me your heart
and i'll give you my soul
to just feel a little piece of heaven

Nadine would not make a promise, but she could promise to consider the role… Mount Dire, a large peak and then straight down it. If anything, that would be her deterrent from going. She could handle the mountains, but that did not mean that she preferred to. A frown formed on her features as she considered it.

“Understood… I cannot make a promise but it is something I am heavily considering.” The mountains could be treacherous, especially in the midst of Winter, but to help the girl and for what it might gain for her she would try. She could at least try.

It was not the first time she had heard about Paradise Falls. A smile formed on her features and she nodded. “I will pass along the message if I am able to find them.” It was a name she would store once more for later, remembering when Isla mentioned it to her as well. Paradise Falls.

Played by Cade who has 160 posts.
Sanguine Cove XI. Lowest
Magg Eastfall-Slayer
'Heavily considering'? Magg blinked down at the other girl, making a deliberate effort not to show her flare of irritation. Of course, it was partially her own fault, not giving the stranger the full story. Perhaps if she knew just how dire her fellow yearling's situation was, she'd be more willing to play messenger. Yet even knowing this, the Eastfall-Slayer refused to reveal any more of her cards. No, she'd learned her lesson well.

"Good luck," was all she would bid her then, turning abruptly. The terrain gave her an advantage in disappearing, out of sight the moment she stepped away from the edge of that steep palisade wall. A shiver ran down her spine as she did so, steps a bit more hurried that she liked. As though the other teen might materialize behind her and pull her into another freefall.

/Exit
Played by Tasha who has 49 posts.
Paradise Falls XIII. Subordinate
Nadine Daireann
give me your heart
and i'll give you my soul
to just feel a little piece of heaven

If Nadine had understood more, then she would have certainly made an effort to ascend the mountain… but with the moment, she did not understand the depths of the situation. Instead, the woman wished her a good luck, turning to leave and Nadine frowned. Such a strange girl. She could not help the thought that lingered in her mind before she turned, moving in the opposite direction of her. She’d have to find her own pathway, and decide where she wanted to move from there… but first, she needed to find some food… a thought as her stomach grumbled once more, not sated from her meal.

Fade