Shove it shove it shove it — Pastel Highlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Killi who has 8 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Grimcutty

if i had a heart

i could love you

IF I HAD A VOICE I'D SING

The sun hovered over the western horizon, a semicircle slowly dwindling with the passing moments. In the cold, clear atmosphere, the light of the sun ricocheted off the thick layer of snow on the earth, and everything seemed to glow in warm tones of yellow, pink and orange. Grimcutty had watched the sun set before, but he had never seen the phenomenon perform as beautifully as it did here in the highlands.

He lounged in a sphinx position beside a spindly bush. His eyelids were at half-mast, his posture relaxed, content. His belly was full from the fat rabbit he had eaten moments before, and his mind was soothed by the fact that he had four of her kits buried in the snow beside him. He would have something to eat in the morning, too.

He was still a lone wolf and as such, hunger was forever an issue. It was difficult not to obsess about it, and being that it was the dead of winter, food was never far from his mind. However, he currently knew where his next meal would come from. It was buried in the snow, mere feet away from him. To be freed of the worry for a few hours was a luxury.

Eventually the color show began to darken and dim. Grimcutty rested his head between his paws, watching the colors fade... But he was asleep before the sunset had reached its conclusion.

(This post was last modified: Dec 29, 2023, 02:55 AM by Grimcutty.)
Played by WildFlower who has 31 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Cashew Lakewood
The boy trotted along the heights carelessly, enjoying himself and the bright display of colors. Oranges with hues of pink and yellow painted the landscape. He hadn't a worry in the world until his belly gave a grumble. Such was life alone, no ma or da to help with hunting. No Uncle Pud or anyone...except.

Cashew slowed to a halt, his head turning and eyes squinting. He wasn't sure exactly what or who he was looking at. He sniffed the air and was greeted with the familiar scent of wolf and fresh kill. A charming smile laced his lips and he was off, swiftly bounding across the snow-laden ground. He chuffed out a loud greeting and traipsed on over into the stranger's personal space. It was then he realized the man was asleep, and his nose confirmed a meal rested somewhere close. The boy wasn't a thief, but the thought crossed his hungry mind none the less. His stomach echoing the throught with a loud growling gurlge.

He sat down on his haunches, watching the other wolf and waiting to see if he'd wake up. His tail thudded against the ground steadily and he didn't consider for even a second that he might be being rude. His shoulder were loose, his muscles relaxed, his mouth wide open in a panting grin.
We'll get him falling for a stranger, a player