210 Users Online
Bing, Baidu, Google

Dance with me — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by WildFlower who has 127 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Sage Hervok
some fairy tales are more than true

The male left her to guess what was to come next. She looked from him to the channel in confusion, what were they waiting for? A silence filled the air and it seemed anticipation was written on his face. A single brow curled up as the other remained in a straight line. This was odd, and she wasn't sure what to make of it, but she knew Oleander had something to show her. A soft noise would have her glancing back to the water with narrowed eyes. She quietly searched it for an answer.

A chorus began. Life beneath the water was stirring and Sage leaned forward, teetering on her paws so that she was not quite hunched into a seated position. Her pose was awkward as she partially stood with tense muscles. Her eyes bounced between each movement while her tail began to smack into Oleander's shoulder. When he spoke it brought forth a vague image into the girl's mind. Like an old memory dusted in cobwebs.

The woman began to slowly creep towards the shoreline, stopping with a paw mid-air. She was low to the ground, crouched like a hunter despite the prey being aquatic. How she had longed for the warmer months to indulge in her favorite pastime. A pink tongue ran across leather lips. Her ears were alert, adrenaline pumping through her veins.

The thought of Clover getting stuck in the ice held her back, was it safe to go in? Hesitating she glanced back at Ollie for guidance with a sharp whine.

"She speaks" She walks She thinks

[Image: SWS_MostLikelytoGetTogether_tri.png] Dead Empress Backwater [Image: SWS_MostEndearingMoment_tri.png]

Played by Greyer who has 134 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater V. Medic
Oleander Valle
His eyes fixated on the commotion in the water for a time, but as Sage's tail began to swing about, he focused on her. She was drawn to the water. Oleander sat, watching her from the waterline. He wondered how she felt, trying to read her as she crouched down. Then, she hesitated.

Their eyes met and the Valle swallowed. A lift of his muzzle was all he could offer her as a bit of gentle encouragement. If she so wanted to try her luck with the hardy fish, he hoped she knew that he had her back. He gestured again with a subtle tip of his head as he came to stand beside her, slow as not to startle their quarry. Go on.

Oleander's experience with fishing was limited, held back by the memory of his first trip. Viorel had done his best at the time, and Oleander simply had no idea how to hone the skill from that time forward. "Your call," he whispered, reading her tenseness as eagerness. "I'm, um... not great at fishing, but... if you need my support, I'm here."
(This post was last modified: Jan 18, 2024, 02:06 AM by Oleander.)
they say pray it away, i swear,
OLEANDER VALLE
that I'll never be a saint, no way
Played by WildFlower who has 127 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Sage Hervok
some fairy tales are more than true

He moved beside her, warmth flushing her cheeks, knowing he was there for her. Knowing he was close. She smiled at him as he offered comforting words, "That's all I need." She whispered, her chest fluttering as the words left her mouth. Sage turned back to the water, edging her way into the cool depths. Listening and watching the plops and studying where they were coming from and the patterns they made.

Sage launched her attack, diving into the frigid water to grasp onto the scaly slimy body, a barb digging into the soft skin of her muzzle. She pulled back from the water with a flailing catfish, a small trickle of blood dribbling down her face. Adrenaline coursed through her very being as she fought to keep hold of the fish long enough it'd suffocate. Eventually, the fight was over. The pain in her muzzle was sharp. Yet, she grinned like a fool at Ollie; adoration in her eyes.

"FADE"

[Image: SWS_MostLikelytoGetTogether_tri.png] Dead Empress Backwater [Image: SWS_MostEndearingMoment_tri.png]