(See All?) Announcements
695 Users Online
Google, Bing

Arianna
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
.... ooc name: LadyElin
.... current characters: Arianna
.... how you found us:Honestly? I can't exactly remember even though it was a couple of hours ago! Maybe a Reddit post on r/forumrpgs? Or was it a link from Dires . net? One of those.
.... your character's initial fight stats: Ghost
....a role play sample (200+ words):

That morning had started like any other. Wake up, lick her chops, unbury herself from the snowdrift, join the crew with the morning hunt, and then take her shift with the pups. Arianna couldn't figure out how she ended up... so... very far away from it all. It didn't make any sense to her.

She looked up from her thick paws, caked in snow. The tundra rolled out before her, a blank canvas etched with dark strokes of a rocky paintbrush here and there. The sun had risen an hour ago, but it was technically midday, and it was about to dip under the horizon again for a long and lonely night. As it was this far north, she was grateful at least for the first glimpses of the early spring sun. It helped to blind her from the pain she was walking away from.

She tried to glance back, over her shoulder but the catch in her chest couldn't bear to see the empty tundra behind her. No one was coming to tell her they were wrong. No one was chasing after her to make amends. They all trusted a newcomer's words over their own daughter's voice. The lies rang in her ears like a raven's cackle. She didn't shirk her duties! She hadn't been distracted! It was all a misunderstanding but no one was willing to understand her.

Arianna was standing in the snow as she thought. Her eyes were glued to a tiny snowdrift just off to the right. She watched the colors of the sunset reflect off that tiny snowdrift until the chill of the winter shadow took over the world.

Actually... It wasn't the first time her family was determined to misunderstand her. That thought gave her a second wind to finally look ahead again. The night will be long, and the sky will be clear, it will be a biting cold journey. Might as well use the frost to urge herself on to a new life.

and finally a bit about your character....

Name: Arianna
Sex: Female
Alignment: Neutral Good
Birthplace: The Tundra Beyond Relic Lore
Species: Arctic
Fur color: White with light silver/grey points(darkens with age)
Eye color: Warm storm grey
Size: Medium
Build: Ghost
Hello and welcome! Everything you have here looks great so far, however the required fields in Arianna's profile do need to be filled out. Do you need any help navigating the User CP?
Oh! I didn't see that part in the newbie list. I'll work on that today.

Edit: Required done! I'm excited to really flesh her out!