446 Users Online
Bing, Google

all that you need now is in your soul — Daybreak Peaks 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 94 posts.
Paradise Falls XI. Subordinate
Ryder Lennox
IF YOU LOVE, WELL THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH
Instead it turns your joy into sorrow, & i can't breathe with the dust of retreat, I'm choking

'If you are looking for him now, you must have either went by one of his previous marks or knew of a den that he had slept in right?' Another reminder of how little hope Ryder really had. His eyes narrowed and his frown morphed into a scowl again, irritation mounting once more. Still, he remained quiet and focused on the path ahead as Toklo continued, his own emotions evident in his voice.

It was becoming clear just how hurtful the other was finding Ryder's cold shoulder. That wasn't enough to change his mind, though. If he'd stopped to coddle every down-on-their-luck stranger, he'd never make any progress of his own. He didn't need a friend either, and honestly, Toklo didn't need him either. Ryder paused momentarily to look over his shoulder at the darkly-marked wolf, quiet a moment longer until motioning with his muzzle to the East.

"Go toward those mountains. That's where the packs are."

It was the most he'd give, turning his back a final time and taking off at a run to put distance between them.

on the fumes of my wayward life, 'cause love is an inkless pen, it's a tavern, it's sin
IT'S A HORRIBLE WAY TO BEGIN