(See All?) Announcements
609 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel

they paved paradise — Edge Stone Pool 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 861 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
There were perhaps many that would not have thought Marigold to be kind, and rightfully so, but Chan for one let out a proud hum of agreement. He saw nothing but the good in all his children, his eldest no exception to his wealth of fatherly love despite his absence in her formative years. It morphed into an easy chuckle.

"I promise, they're all three remarkably-behaved children."

Atara had her moments of rambunctiousness, but even then he still considered her to be a breeze to sit for.

"I definitely adore our little home, as do most of the others I believe," there was a split-second pause, a brief glimpse of hesitation as he obliged an answer regarding the others, "the only other packs I know of are Sanguine Cove and Dead Empress Backwater. The Cove is situated in a valley atop the mountains," he motioned with his muzzle toward the peaks in the distance as he spoke of them, "but the journey there is exceptionally dangerous. I don't recommend it, personally. Past the mountains is the Backwater, though..." a grimace, his gaze sliding away, "I wouldn't tell them I'm the one who informed you, certainly not by name or appearance."

Chan of course could not stop him from it, though he wouldn't be surprised if it got him chased away from the Heart altogether.
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]