(See All?) Announcements
428 Users Online
Bing

i'm a bad penny no one wants — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by - who has 2 posts.
Inactive No Rank
    I think I'll set this whole world on fire, where's my match and gasoline?
"Arghhhh," she growled, her white paws trying to find a hold, while her hind end half scrambled up the muddy banks of the creek. She was wet from her hocks down, and not exactly liking this part of the creek. She could not say more with the fat fish that was caught in her teeth, and she at last pushed herself to level dry ground. Finally. She collapsed onto her stomach, stretching her paws out in the warm sunlight. It felt much more wonderful up here, then in the cold water straggling for pathetic fish. She didn't even like fish, but it was food, and something she was rather good at. Fish had less place's to "run" then the four legged things.

Releasing the slimy thing, she panted letting out as many long breaths as she was taking in. She had overexerted herself for the stupid thing, and she didn't want to half choke while trying to swallow it. It was no longer catching her breath that had the rogue's attention. It was a dark shadow looming over her head. Snatching up her fish, she flipped herself around to face the fish snatcher. Golden eyes would widen, face to face with a brown bear cub with quite the pair of hungry eyes. Her brown tipped ears flatten to her head, and she smoothly pulls herself backwards from the youngling. She was not keen on sharing, and let a low growl bubbled past her partially raised lips. This fish is mine.

The bear did not seem to care, he waddled closer, if she was offering instead of trying to keep it. He let out a noise of wants, and she raised her head hoping to keep her lunch out if it's reach. The bear was a bit quicker then she anticipated, his long claws knocking at the head, ripping it off. A second growl began to build, but the cub couldn't care. He scrambled for the flesh, gobbling it up. She again made an attempt to escape, now he was standing up swiping her face with two paws, and she released the fish. She kinda liked her face, and losing blood was not an option. Still she managed a,"Hey! That's mine!" To the greedy little creature, trying to make a grab for what was rightfully hers. The fish had fallen right beneath the bear's chin, and now it had what she wanted in his fat jaws.